Michael Jackson's Death

How has the death of Michael Jackson effected you?

• It is the worst day of my life.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I have cried more than once.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I cried once.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was a bit sad. He was a good entertainer.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Neither here nor there.

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • He was too creepy for me.

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patriot

Administrator
Hi everyone,

Michael Jackson tragically passed on yesterday. It is on every news channel and the radio is playing all of his songs. Just wondering how it effected you? How are you coping?

Last edited:

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
By 7.30 am, I had 12 texts with jokes!! I can't place them up here, for obvious reasons.

Patriot

Administrator
Good to see that most people have been able to get on with their lives after such a tragic incident :)

James

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Good to see that most people have been able to get on with their lives after such a tragic incident :)

James

Unbelievably, people are STILL on the streets of US of weird cryin, *****in n moanin!! He was a good/strange entertainer and so on, but come on you lot, HARDIN UP!!!!:rolleyes:

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Unbelievably, people are STILL on the streets of US of weird cryin, *****in n moanin!! He was a good/strange entertainer and so on, but come on you lot, HARDIN UP!!!!:rolleyes:

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW INSENSITIVE YOU ARE FROSTY :mad:

Michael Jackson created something special in the 70's and 80's that'll live for ever.:)

However his next 2 decades weren't that good :(

So when your moon walkin' at middle earth buddy singing words to the affect of "I'm Bad I'm Bad" remember Wacko and perhaps even raise a glass to him:rolleyes:

RIP Michael :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Michael couldn't 4wd .... would have lost half his surgeries on all those rough tracks

BUSHNUT

I just don't get it . Whacko Jacko ,An afro- american who was half petro-chemical composite, who just wanted to be white, who liked to be all things to all people couldn't make up his mind about his own sexuality,so was big on juniors of the same team, really into animals but just happened to sing and dance incredibly well . I think there are bigger issues out there

Now , Farrah Fawcett , she was a babe in her Heyday !