Meryla s/f sat 01/12

03gallagherj

I'm out :mad:
Sheared my rear axle studs just as I pulled in the driveway (spose that was sorta lucky) then the commodore crapped itself at the shops and I had to walk home aahh! wasnt that bad, only 42 degrees..

Bloody hell Jon, what did you do install a turbo and try doing a burnout??
How far a walk is it from the shops? Not nice weather for a walk thats for sure!

Can't wait to see some pictures from the day guys.

For the record Bendethera was unreal, however I arrived and pulled up at camp only to see 3 large garbage bags full of cans and bottles left there which the animals had gotten into and thrown all over the place. Luckily I had just enough room to squeeze it into the back of my car and took it all out with me. Makes me wonder what goes through peoples minds when they leave that amount of rubbish (or cars in swimming holes) behind. Don't they like the place and want it closed??

mk_triton

we found a wishing machine a computer and a mattress out there today with dumped cars and every thing else in-between

teza h

Yeh! thats always been my problem with that place,,rubish. Such a shame,its a beutiful place,,but so many f#%kwits dump there crap and hot cars out there and just stuff the place.:mad::(
Teza.

yobboford

we found a wishing machine a computer and a mattress out there today with dumped cars and every thing else in-between

So I take it if you found a wishing machine out there you will be driving an 80 series real soon, assuming it was still granting wishes :D:D:D

devo73

Banned
A 10.27pm post Rob? Did you find the same Wishing Machine and ask to stay up after the street lights came on?

Dieselcon

Here is a link to the days outing. That was a great Hot day.. thanks all.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDQGQ94SqBY[/YOUTUBE]

cheers

Jose

Jeep_jk112

there is a lot more i would wish for before a 80. GQ nissans are a nicer car

BURN!!!!!!!!:eek:

I have to say jose i'm pretty disapointed with your effort on that hill climb, tuffdog drove straight up:rolleyes:
Mind you i didn't see anyone else lining up to follow you guys up:cool:

Last edited:

Dieselcon

BURN!!!!!!!!:eek:

I have to say jose i'm pretty disapointed with your effort on that hill climb, tuffdog drove straight up:rolleyes:
Mind you i didn't see anyone else lining up to follow you guys up:cool:

Yep..... Tuffdog Shane was really showing off his SKILLS and his Awesome truck ...

Ill have another go SOON....maybe a different angle next time.. and locked Front :)....
PS alot of editing went into that clip to show the 80 in all its glory lol.

bugsy

Great vid jose except for my arse getting into the ute thanks mate. Once again thanks everyone for a top day.Rob if you were not such a soft cock and come on a fri night some time you will see me stay up past 8 o'clock but we know that won't happen anytime soon .lol. Cheers bugsy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk