Meryla s/f sat 01/12

bugsy

Planning a day trip into meryla state forest this sat for some wheeling BBQ lunch and weather permitting a swim at one of the swimming holes .
Wont be an early start as I'm working fri night will plan on being at the turn off to Meryla s/f at aprox 11 ish anyone and everyone is more than welcome.

Cheers kris

03gallagherj

Oh come on Bugsy!! on the weekend that me and the Missus have our anniversary, now thats not very nice.

I'm off to Bendethera this weekend with her for it, what better way to spend our anniversary than camping at Bendy though huh.

Sounds like a bloody good day out though!! Enjoy!

bugsy

Sorry Jackson but If had my way much prefer to be in at Benny. If something changes you know where we will be.have top weekend down there should be a few yabbies or fresh water Crays starting to get about with the warmer water.

Jeep_jk112

Man i'm hanging to get back there for a swim....... -_-
Got last weekend off, which means i'm covering for the bossman this sat :(
Who knows may even get off early and catch you down there in the pm

devo73

Banned
Sounds like a plan Bugsy, count me in. Been a while (MME Coolendel) since i aired down so looking forward to it.

bugsy

i finish work in bowral at 12 keen to come out for a while

No worries chief we will be on UHF 23 should be around gun rock falls fire trail at that time will pm you my mob number as I get service in most places in there cheers bugsy

bugsy

sounds good vege and hilux driver.Also if there is some interest would be happy to take you guys for a late afternoon run through jellore state forest for a couple of hours.

cheers kris

Vegetoast

I'm out :mad:
Sheared my rear axle studs just as I pulled in the driveway (spose that was sorta lucky) then the commodore crapped itself at the shops and I had to walk home aahh! wasnt that bad, only 42 degrees..

tuff dog

Im gunna c what the weather is like if its to bloody hot wont be going couldnt stand the kids bloody winging

Jeep_jk112

I'm out :mad:
Sheared my rear axle studs just as I pulled in the driveway (spose that was sorta lucky) then the commodore crapped itself at the shops and I had to walk home aahh! wasnt that bad, only 42 degrees..

Great day for a walk..... Not! :eek:
Luckily my machine has aircon:p
I'm working tomorrow, but hopefully can smash it early and get down to meryla for a swim
Only problem is i have completly forgotten how to get down there:confused:
Will keep in touch with ya bugsy

Cheers