Meet Our Moderators

03hilux

I haven't seen anyone be pulled up for being naughty for a while now. I'm guessing the mods are into it early. ( bad behaviour that is, not the grog)

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
And by the way. I do lots of stuff as in volunteer for lots, however I would never volunteer for a Moderator's job on any internet sites. :eek:.
I tips my hat to them.

Last edited:

discomatt

Not putting my pic up, enough of the members that have been here a while have seen my ugly mug.
I am new to the moderator role after being asked if I would be willing to help run the site , after so many active years , so much education and banter I have got from the site I couldn't refuse and are more than happy to help out.
I know there are a few that will roll thier eyes or shake there head at the thought of me being a mod but rest assured any personal differences in opinion will have no bearing on what I do or don't do as a mod and all decisions will be for the overall good of 4xrearth and all members.
Have fun enjoy the site, get out there to enjoy the 4wby and camping

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yep. I reckon you leather skin is thicker than some others considering what has been said.
Maybe that makes you more tolerable. :)

discomatt

Congrats Matt.
James also invited me to take up the role as moderator because the forum has grown large. I am happy to help. As a moderator there are a lot of new management options to learn and I look forward that.
I have already had a quick look through some of the extra access , all pretty simple and easy to navigate, I was a little surprised at some of the things that get reported and others that do not.
I reckon between the two of us we can manage the rabble :D

Triton14

I think this forum is quite a liberal based forum.

Im a member of another where if you even say covid the admin delete the threads & posts as in there eyes its not a topic for discussion.

In saying that I think I have seen many posts & threads on here I would delete in a heart beat, some of which have been made by the same new mods here!

Ive been a moderator & an administrator on a forum before & the balance between what is the right call becomes clearer as time goes on BUT still the mods are purely the pawns & the admin make the rules for them in the end.

Good luck guys

discomatt

Maybe, as stated this is a liberal forum where all are free to discuss there opinions and views, within reason , not like some that are so heavily censored you may as well just read fakebook and twitter , no thank you.
Couldn't care less on whether people are vaccinated or not, their choice, more LRowners are always welcomed with open arms regardless of their health choices