Meet Our Moderators

ChallengeLee

Just thought that it might be an idea to post up a pic of the Queensland Moderators so you know who to look for at a meet up. The rest of the Mods will put up their own pics as well but thought we might start it off.
Knowing who to look for at a meetup takes away a little of the fear of the unknown especially for the newbies...don't be scared, we don't bite and if l do say so myself we do have the better looking bunch ;):p:D
Keep safe people, catch you on the Tracks
mods.jpg

From Left to Right
ChallengeLee - Lee, Pure Yobbo - Mat, Towie - Chris

prawns

The only recent ones Ive got of myself are when I'm holding a fish on my kayak lols (I'm usually the one taking the photos on the other side of the camera) but heres one I guess along with my profile pic I updated (I will take a better pic without a hat on and replace this one when I get a chance )
68cm%20gummy%20shark.jpg~original

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
That's a big lump of bait there prawns, good idea to use the extra lure and (is that) squid (?) as an extra enticement :D
That bait kinda looks like a small grey nurse, are you hunting bigger sharks :D :D

03hilux

The only recent ones Ive got of myself are when I'm holding a fish on my kayak lols (I'm usually the one taking the photos on the other side of the camera) but heres one I guess along with my profile pic I updated (I will take a better pic without a hat on and replace this one when I get a chance )
68cm%20gummy%20shark.jpg~original
I thought the pic had to be 4wd related.:)

03hilux

That's a big lump of bait there prawns, good idea to use the extra lure and (is that) squid (?) as an extra enticement :D
That bait kinda looks like a small grey nurse, are you hunting bigger sharks :D :D

Where's there is little ones, there is big ones. But we won't scare Daniel and tell him:)

prawns

Hahahaha - I stick with those small gummy sharks from the kayak (they taste sooo good) but I do chase bigger sharks from a mates boat offshore sometimes. On occasion its quite a easy hookup for sharks offshore with them hanging around hahahhaha

That's my custom shark lure in the gummy mouth :) Works a treat. Wheres the rest of the mods photos I'm looking forwards to putting some names to faces :)

80lover96gxl

Mate, that's an awesome costume !!
Really different to see you not wearing a safari suit like on most trips we do :D
The safari suit only comes out for trips mate.
Was going to post a pic of my 80's outfit but couldn't do it to the viewing public, that and Dee gave me that look, ya know that look of if you wanna make it till the morning don't, kinda look.

richardlnsw

Didn't know if I should post a pic as I am still only classed as a "Well Known Member" :confused:
Have been know to consume 1 or 2 Golds on occasions!!