MDC camper

Not sure how new his 1 is but damn if it dont look like a exodus.@discomatt @Jason Watt

I also like the vista but for us. Things that made us shy away were things such as.
The hot water system and shower was sub standard small payload, and not fan with crap head room over the bed either..

Do like them though but as Matt said for the coin doesn't tick enough boxs for what we want at this preaent day.

https://rhinomaxcampers.com.au/discovery-mk2-hybrid/

Or google.
Discovery MK2 Hybrid
Thanks for the link. The Scorpion floats my boat.

callmejoe

Another small camper like the vista was the Mitchell pioneer. Similar to a t van but a bit more luxury so to speak.
They are now owned but trakmaster..

discomatt

I wonder how these FLASH OFF ROAD camper trailers will go in the Canning, The Simpson Desert or the Old Telly Track ?
The ones we are looking at are not camper trailers, top end off road vans and plenty take them to these places without issue or dust in them.
Personally I wouldn't do those trips towing, we have a Black Wolf tent for those types of trips but thats more for car preservation than the trailer, after all I do all my trips in either the Disco 1 or the Disco 4 and we all know how unreliable and crap Land Rovers are;)

hiluxdriver

I wonder how these FLASH OFF ROAD camper trailers will go in the Canning, The Simpson Desert or the Old Telly Track ?
I took my cheap no-name Chinese piece of crap across the Savanah Way, Gibb and half way up to Cape Leveque before the suspension gave up. And it still made it home. Everything else is fine.