Lordy

ChallengeLee

Lordy has been around the forums for the past week or so Grumpy one and has posted....he's doing fine but is on a little bit of a close reign with his daughter keeping an eye on him...he'll be back with a vengence soon l reckon ;)

lordy

Any word on how he is going lately, an update would be good.

morning Grumpy.

so far so good.have good days and bad days reduced to carrying glyceryltrinitrate in my pocket to stop a attack:(:(:(have decided to retire from work hard decision because i like my job but health comes first:D:D:D. so its off to work today for the last time to hand in my resignation. Good side more time to go four wheel driving.

had to replace rear spring and shocks last monday, nackered

Pure Yobbo

morning Grumpy.

so far so good.have good days and bad days reduced to carrying glyceryltrinitrate in my pocket to stop a attack:(:(:(have decided to retire from work hard decision because i like my job but health comes first:D:D:D. so its off to work today for the last time to hand in my resignation. Good side more time to go four wheel driving.

had to replace rear spring and shocks last monday, nackered

Good to hear from you mate - hope all is well. Emjoy retirement I'm sure you will make the most of it.

Cheers

Grumpy

Lordy it's a shame you have to give up a job you really like, I had to carry that stuff around for a while but found it expensive compared to the tablets u can use instead mainly because of the short time it lasts for. Mate after I had my stents put in another bloke told me that he just kept feeling better each day, this wasn't the case with me though I was good for about a month then just seemed to wake up a bit flat most days so eventually told my doctor after speaking to some others and they put me back in hospital and found they had missed two bloked arteries around the back of the heart.
So just keep that in mind mate, also consider the fact that once you have the blockages cleared you should be as good as gold for a while, I had mine done in 1990 and still no probs so far "touch wood". just relax and take it easy and most of all try not to let it worry you too much, I'm of the opinion what will be will be and no amount of stressing over a situation is going to help. Enjoy your retirement and hopfully will catch you around the traps somewhere, wishing you all the very best.

Patriot

Administrator
Yeah, Grumpy's word's are pretty much spot on. In a previous life I worked with a lot of heart patients, you just have to take each day as it comes. Sad you have to give up the job though, but as you said, more 4 wheel driving time.

Glad you pulled through OK.

James