Looking for a Killer River Crossing

I

in-motion

Hi Guy's,

I am a location scout for the film industry, I am looking for a killer river crossing within 8hr drive from Brisbane.

Needs to be a meter deep and look like its in the middle of nowhere.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

George

Attachments

• Crossing 1.jpg
    Crossing 1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 126

Patriot

Administrator
Hey guys,

I thought the Queenslanders would have had heaps of river crossings that they would want to show off. I was going to link to the one of the river crossings in Walhalla that I have done, but I haven't posted any photos. :( Will hunt them out and post soon.

Cheers,

James

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Tell me where! If it's close, I'll have a crack! (I might send grumpy first) he he

I

in-motion

Want to cross it, not swim it.:D

You guy's don't get out much :) , I thought I would have been inundated with locations.

Anyway I found 1 up in Gympie.

Thanks for your assistance.

George

Attachments

• DSCF1211_edited-1.JPG
    DSCF1211_edited-1.JPG
    431 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF1502.JPG
    DSCF1502.JPG
    397.2 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF1476.JPG
    DSCF1476.JPG
    528.1 KB · Views: 117

Rod1949

Hi Guy's,

I am a location scout for the film industry, I am looking for a killer river crossing within 8hr drive from Brisbane.

Needs to be a meter deep and look like its in the middle of nowhere.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

George

Hey George,
Re your attached picture that would be Cahill’s Crossing on the South Alligator - Yes / No? That can be very treacherous when the tide is running.

ORSM

Killer river crossings

Hi,
Just a quick reply to you about your river crossings I know of 2, 1 is about 2.5 hrs from brisbane and is very pretty, altho not that deep, there are 2 crossings at this location. The other location also has 2 crossings and is about another 3.5 hrs from the 1st location, one of the crossings would be five feet deep it is at least half way up the windscreen of my lifted landcruiser.
orsm @dodo.com au
Steve