Long Weekend

shinysideUP

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
What's every one doing for the long Weekend? Cant get away for the whole 3 days but maybe a Sunday or Monday run. Possibly a Sunday night overnighter. Need some ideas.
Chow :)

YBHVE4

What's every one doing for the long Weekend? Cant get away for the whole 3 days but maybe a Sunday or Monday run. Possibly a Sunday night overnighter. Need some ideas.
Chow :)

hey mate,

got a mate heading to Neerim on sunday or monday for some wheeling if interested tell me and we can plan something out.

cheers

Last edited:

chopp

i am going sat-mon wiht yarravalley4x4 we're camping at picnic point on jameston/woodspoint rd (vic) i think it is bout 10 of us i belive. hopeing to get to try out the new lockers (oO as long as arb is finished by head out time as they arent sceduled to start till after luch tomorrow!). think theyre looking at mt terrible trk adn a few others and one of em said somethgin bout mabee tackeling a couple harder tracks possibly but undecdied as of yet. think they said if visitors came it would be 10$ for the insurance as its a club thing?? dont really know to much its our first time out with em.

shinysideUP

Dont think I'll be going anywhere now. Got a crack in the radiator and she boil dryed today and shut down :( . Lets hope I havent done some permanent damage and cracked the head. Better play it safe till I get it fixed. Hope you all enjoy you weekends away.

jack48

Not a good thing to hear Andrew, hope you can repair it, very costly those Chev V8s to replace yours LOL Keep us posted

Neddysmith

Yeah am heading up to Big River way tonight for some camping and wheeling over the weekend, will be heading upto Terrible some time during the weekend just not sure when and tracks i will be taking.

shinysideUP

Nah, still got a bit left in the old girl I reckon. Just gotta get a new Radiator so dont have to check the water levels every day. Going in on Thursday.