Lockdown Protests

Toyasaurus

I believe CD meant that someone with other health problems that needs an ICU bed would not get one because of the person/s
who have taken them up because they don`t want to get the vax.

Does the need of the one out weight the need of the many?

Kippie

He's a pilot, but is not an epidemiologists or statistician. Most likely his source of research is Dr. Google.

boobook

He's a pilot, but is not an epidemiologists or statistician. Most likely his source of research is Dr. Google.
Plus 54 years being a pilot on $200,000 to $500,000 per year and probably on forced retirement at 75 gives him choices to live in his remote $10M mansion with a very comfortable super plan.

Nice way to say goodbye.

So much for nurses and others on normal salaries who are out of work and have to face antivaxxers 1 on 1 as opposed to a locked cockpit.
I bet his company workers are extatic to see the arse end of him and his religo bullshit

Last edited:

Kippie

And you rely on the guardian for your info.
I got this from "The peoples revolution Australia" website. Hardly a credible source of information.

“The People’s Revolution is the result of years of the oppression of the people, by world governments.​

In the year 2020, The People of the world have responded.​

The mass awakening which has been slowly spreading around the world over the past few years, has now resulted in the commencement of a full blown revolution.​

We are currently experiencing World War III, which will be known in the future as The War Against The People.​

It will be forever known, as the war in which The People forgot their “differences” and united as one, to bring down the tyrants controlling the shots from BEHIND the veil of the governmental political puppets and achieved victory through peaceful and powerful means.​

Corndoggy

See 2nd case admitted to hospital from a protester that was at the Melbourne Shrine protest. Like to see the number that catch covid but don't end up in hospital as well, but we probably never find that one out.

linuxfan66

I got this from "The peoples revolution Australia" website. Hardly a credible source of information.

“The People’s Revolution is the result of years of the oppression of the people, by world governments.​

In the year 2020, The People of the world have responded.​

The mass awakening which has been slowly spreading around the world over the past few years, has now resulted in the commencement of a full blown revolution.​

We are currently experiencing World War III, which will be known in the future as The War Against The People.​

It will be forever known, as the war in which The People forgot their “differences” and united as one, to bring down the tyrants controlling the shots from BEHIND the veil of the governmental political puppets and achieved victory through peaceful and powerful means.​

to quote earlier
The bloody virus spreads from person to person. It's not the government spreading it, it's not the phone reception, it's not dan Andrews coming to your house to give it to you.

i think people would prefer it if it was daniel andrews coming to give to you personally. it be easier to find someone to blame.
everyone now wants someone to blame and then make their problems magically disappear...sorry bud that aint happening.

mikehzz

I feel oppressed because I hate wearing a bicycle helmet. The Netherlands has more bike riders than I've ever seen before and they don't have to wear helmets. In fact, it seems that most countries don't have to wear bicycle helmets. Helmets cause funny hair do's. I might consider joining the People's Revolution if they can squeeze the repeal of the bicycle helmet law into their manifesto.

Colly18

I feel oppressed because I hate wearing a bicycle helmet. The Netherlands has more bike riders than I've ever seen before and they don't have to wear helmets. In fact, it seems that most countries don't have to wear bicycle helmets. Helmets cause funny hair do's. I might consider joining the People's Revolution if they can squeeze the repeal of the bicycle helmet law into their manifesto.
It's magpie swooping season! I am elated at having to wear a bicycle helmet.

Colly18

I am more concerned about men in Lycra than the helmets :oops: I would happily march for the banning of that one
Appreciate the sentiment about the appearance of blokes in Lycra. But believe me, nothing beats a good pair of padded cycling knicks when it comes to being comfortable on a ride - looking daggy is a small price to pay.

Bomber2012

Many can’t see that we are losing our freedom, they choose to go along with the MSM and berate those idiots marching in the street . It’s not about vaxxed or unvaxxed it’s about losing freedom , I don’t agree with a lot of things the protesters are doing but I do believe not being able to see your family, friends, workmates or kids missing out on an education is wrong and doing more harm than a virus will ever do .

Triton14

If you want to talk about freedoms or the loss of it will be interesting to see what happens if & when they have to finally losen their grip on the public health orders that gives them the excuse to take our normal constitutional rights away.

Now they have had a taste of ultimate power over the average citizen do you think they will want to give that up or use any minute excuse to reinstall orders??

There is no democracy when they install those orders only dictatorship!!

smitty_r51

Many can’t see that we are losing our freedom, they choose to go along with the MSM and berate those idiots marching in the street . It’s not about vaxxed or unvaxxed it’s about losing freedom , I don’t agree with a lot of things the protesters are doing but I do believe not being able to see your family, friends, workmates or kids missing out on an education is wrong and doing more harm than a virus will ever do .
So you write to your MP, you vote for the other party next time, you stand for parliament yourself.

what you don't do is walk out on the street and beat the $(@$@ out of someone .

The majority of these people protesting are not doing it for any reason you state but just to go out and have a barney, you saw the same things with BLM, with brexit and i am sure we will again.

The problem is the people who do have a genuine argument are lost in the noise and the violence.

John U

We’re still in the middle of a pandemic.
If you’ve been watching, the federal government, often with the backing of labor, have been eating away at our rights and privacy’s for quite a few years. It’s been introduced by a 1000 cuts and will very difficult to undo.
Pandemic restrictions will be removed when they’re able to do it. We’ve had breaks from it when it’s been possible. June/July was one.

To lighten things up, I read today that the mu variant is worse than delta.

BLM protests were nothing like the clowns out last week. They had a good reason to protest, they did it peacefully, they caused no damage, and they wore masks.