Lockdown Protests

Bomber2012

Our lockdown are relatively soft compared to China. 13 million people not allowed to leave their homes. One person per household is allowed to go shopping every second day. Lockdown starts immediately and lasts indefinitely!
Not a lot of difference to Victoria

China orders lockdown of up to 13 million people in Xi'an after spike in COVID-19 cases

mikehzz

I was talking to a girl from HP support in India yesterday and we started comparing lockdowns. She told me that the police were walking past her home and ordered them to go inside off their verandah. She also said that some boys in her street were beaten with bamboo sticks by police for being outside. I felt like telling her that all we had were some sooks who were feeling lonely. :)

Hoyks

Time and time again on this forum, and on line, a large percentage of the people whinging about lack of rights are the ones doing the most to undermine other people's rights.

It's a sad state of our society that those who contribute least are the ones who want most back.
The whole reaction to the pandemic and the restrictions that had to be instituted because people are stupid and think they are in some way really special, has seriously lowered my opinion of my fellow man... not that it was terribly high to begin with.

boobook

The whole reaction to the pandemic and the restrictions that had to be instituted because people are stupid and think they are in some way really special, has seriously lowered my opinion of my fellow man... not that it was terribly high to begin with.
Yes, those people seem to think they are blessed, and can think beyond facts, and tell every one that they predict the future and don't need to explain their logic or wild claims. Their thinking have risen above the real world, and normal people are just ignorant to what their powers enable them to understand.

The reality is less exciting, they keep referencing nutter sources, have an awful track record of future gazing and can't distinguish fact from fiction for what is in front of them, let alone future predictions.

Dilusions of Grandure is how Psychiatrists describe that behavior I think.

Last edited:

discomatt

Well I have to admit Matt. That looks like a LOT more than 10,000 to 20,000 thousand. I don't know how many it is, but over 100,000 wouldn't surprise me.

It appears nice and peaceful too. Completely different to protests attended by morons earlier in the year.
So toatally different to how the main stream media reported it and totally different to those who sit at home sucking up the BS and believing the lies, maybe this is the only lie we are being fed but I have very strong doubts about that.
What do you think, 1 lie or many?

dirvine

So toatally different to how the main stream media reported it and totally different to those who sit at home sucking up the BS and believing the lies, maybe this is the only lie we are being fed but I have very strong doubts about that.
Many Matt. As I said I have been to every march and protest since Dan opened up. People who think that a mass of the public marching or protesting does not get politicians to change their mind or moderate their legislation then were not around when we had the Vietnam war demos. Its a pity the "young" seem to think they are always correct. They do not understand that if it was not for "oldies" that demonstrated when they were young we may well be part of Japan/China/Indonesia, and I am sure they all would love to live under any of those regimes. Large demonstrations do have some effect, and do lead to changes, good and bad.

boobook

I don't believe there is such a thing as a monolithic Main Stream Media agenda. Only antivaxxers and moron rebels keep referring to the MSM as a group. When I see MSM references, I know the person looks at things simply and has an agenda or is just dumb. The ABC, news Ltd, straits times and Aljazera are not colluding on their stories for gods sake. Are you people really that simple?

Of course there is inaccurate reporting, manipulation of facts and agendas. Hate to break it to you but the bible probably started that trend several thousand years ago and its being going ever since.

What is clear is that there is no single coordinated MSM position. It's just a way of antivaxxers dismissing facts when they have no proper arguments.

At least the so called MSM do get thing right sometimes, the wankers posing as media and online garbage is just propaganda or part of a money making agenda that has sucked the mentally vulnerable into.

Antivaxxers, don't bother replying unless you supply one piece of evidence that there is a consolidated agenda by the real media (what clowns call MSM). Surely you have SOME proof after claiming it's true so many times.

Oh and please read and try to comprehend my post before replying to your version of what I said. This applies to a couple of you. I'm really really over people putting words into my mouth then criticising based on that.

Last edited:

Albynsw

I too think it is just not possible that there is collaboration amongst the media locally let alone world wide
And then you have to look at all the countries worldwide they would also have to be collaborating
Does anyone really think that is possible ?because to believe the antivaxxer line you have to believe that is true. It cannot happen any other way
Is anyone game to answer this?

boobook

Many Matt. As I said I have been to every march and protest since Dan opened up. People who think that a mass of the public marching or protesting does not get politicians to change their mind or moderate their legislation then were not around when we had the Vietnam war demos. Its a pity the "young" seem to think they are always correct. They do not understand that if it was not for "oldies" that demonstrated when they were young we may well be part of Japan/China/Indonesia, and I am sure they all would love to live under any of those regimes. Large demonstrations do have some effect, and do lead to changes, good and bad.

We should all thank you for giving Dan a mandate to bring in more powerful, draconian laws.

Next time you think of illegally protesting, spitting on cops, throwing urine, violence, destroying property, closing businesses that are barely surviving, threatening lives, please do us a favour and stay home. That way Dan won't try to bring intough laws, and if he does, he won't have a mandate like you gave him the last times.

mikehzz

Some people are predisposed to wanting to believe alternative explanations. It's a fact of life. It's also a fact that stupid people don't know they're stupid, not that I'm implying anyone on here is stupid. I think it's counter productive to insult people with a different opinion as it turns into a "you're a dickhead", no "you're a dickhead" ad infinitum school type argument. It's best to just take note of how people are advertising themselves on here and file it away. The conversation is getting too personally insulting on here.

boobook

I too think it is just not possible that there is collaboration amongst the media locally let alone world wide
And then you have to look at all the countries worldwide they would also have to be collaborating
Does anyone really think that is possible ?because to believe the antivaxxer line you have to believe that is true. It cannot happen any other way
I'd expect the same answer from the brains trust as always when asked to explain hair brained statements.

Ignore the question.

mikehzz

I am....the lizard people are exercising their mind control powers. :)

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Wow! What a great day today.
Went shopping for Christmas presents and food for our big family Christmas do.
Hundreds of people in the streets, everyone wishing all the best for Christmas and new year.
Everyone going around their business. So good to see the happiness.
So great to be out there enjoying life.
So good to be free and no lock downs in sight.
So sad though, to see the conspiracy theorists, the nay sayers, the self made x spurt epediomologists, the wingers, struggilng to cope with life.
Happy though to know that they are the small, I mean a really small minority.
Ah well, I guess if the wingers want to roll around in their own self pity who am I to lend a hand.
Anyway for the rest of us millions, let's have a great Christmas.
P.S. My Christmas wish is that the wingers stop winging.

Last edited:

boobook

Christmas is a fictional notion, based on the birth of some dude who had no importance and was made up as a conspiracy of the church.. It has been propagated in a coordinated conspiracy between the church, and MSM.

Hang on....

Merry Christmas.

Edit fixed

Last edited:

discomatt

So every one thinks the media never has an agenda ?
Just please explain to me then why all the media state one set of numbers, everyone, no sorry most here believe those numbers, then some, sorry a couple discredit those numbers, then most ridicule and say how distorted the "antivaxxers " are, then one shows a video of the clearly falsely stated numbers that some agree is well above what the media stated and they believed yet now we are accused of believing in lizard people who control minds.
Yep some funny stuff going on.
Like I have said some here need to go back to the start and think about what has been said by many then look at the reality of what has happened and what is happening.
I know what I think will happen in 2023 but wont bother being ridiculed and just let it all unfold
All the best and Merry Christmas

discomatt

Christmas is a fictional notion, based on the birth of some dude who had no importance and was made up as a conspiracy of the church, when he was actually probably just a basterd son of a hooker. It has been propagated in a coordinated conspiracy between the church, and MSM.

Hang on....

Merry Christmas.
Could you possibly get any more offensive to the millions of Christians around the world?
Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: CTL

Albynsw

So every one thinks the media never has an agenda ?

I absolutely think they often have an agenda but the point is they all don’t have the same agenda. I just can’t see that the media, the medical fraternity and all the governments of the world are all in on this conspiracy

mikehzz

Christmas is a fictional notion, based on the birth of some dude who had no importance and was made up as a conspiracy of the church, when he was actually probably just a basterd son of a hooker. It has been propagated in a coordinated conspiracy between the church, and MSM.

Hang on....

Merry Christmas.
There's no direct mention of Jesus in any writings outside of the Bible other than as the brother of James some 70 years after he supposedly died. The Roman media department did most of the work promoting the story that paints a picture that the Jews wanted him dead and Pilate reluctantly did it to keep the peace. It's worthy of the conspiracy theory thread. Imagine a dude walking around today performing miracles and nobody writing about it at the time. Why didn't the Jewish priests take any notice of all the miracles? They must have been a tough crowd to perform for. :)