Lockdown Protests

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I think you better have a good read here mate.
I mean read this link right through and see who you are supporting.
Then make your claim about True Blue Aussies.
You would consider donating to support this?

muffin man

More true blue decent Aussies...no left or right extremists. Just hard working centre aligned Aussies.
Ch 7...Fake News...funny stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: CTL

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer

LongRoad2Go

Read it.

These idiots are obviously part of a 'fifth column' that come here under the guise of being immigrants or 'refugees' and then start up subversion tactics. They are idiots because they're in everyone's faces rather than hidden.

And, I bet lard-arse Cossack and his leather clad bikie mates are also on Australian welfare, which 'we' who are gainfully employed pay for.

I'd like to know why they are allowed to operate in this country with those agendas, using well-meaning Democratic processes against us - where the hell is ASIO/Border Force when you need them? (Sucking on coffee and donuts as usual).

Fat-arse and his leather-clad chums should be shown the door and hopefully have a mid-flight 'accident' where they become EX-Russian shills.

Frankly Mr Muffin (or should we say: Comrade Muffin?), all you are doing by posting their videos is promoting their cause. (Do you drive a LADA?):D

Kippie

Staff member
They were in Ballarat which has 98% vaccinated. I don't think they'd attract much sympathy from the locals.

discomatt

Staff member
They were in Ballarat which has 98% vaccinated. I don't think they'd attract much sympathy from the locals.
What has vax rate have to do with it when a very large portion of those who as you say won’t have much sympathy are only vaccinated because they couldn’t survive without a job and they couldn’t have a job without unwillingly getting jabbed
Some have very skewed thought processes , all good though, they would think the same…