Lockdown Protests

CaptainBanana

You're precisely the type of person that needs the protection from Corona Virus, can you imagine how you would fare if someone infected came near you and you caught it, I hate to say it but you would probably die from the virus

Far from being useless, maybe the ones you are using don't suit you, maybe try another brand / type, but Nurses and Doctors in a hospital don't get a choice

Do you know if he has a medical condition or are you making unsubstantiated claims on his behalf

I know a thing or two about breathing difficulties watching someone very close to me slowly die of COPD and watched him taking his last gasps of breath so save me the presumptions mate.

You know, children typically resort to telling others to shut up or name calling when they are losing an arguments instead of replying with a lucid considered response, ss to the name calling, I would have thought you were better than that, more educated but then ...

Found this inciteful bit of information on the great reporter - Avi Yemeni

Have a great day
You're the one making the assumptions - both about myself and about that guy who I know nothing about to be honest other than he has his right to not wear one if he doesn't need to.

Back to your brainwashing box mate

cookie64

4x4 Earth Contributer
You're the one making the assumptions - both about myself and about that guy who I know nothing about to be honest other than he has his right to not wear one if he doesn't need to.

Back to your brainwashing box mate
You have made the assumption that he has a medical exemption - does he?, you don't know by your own admission.

You have disclosed your medical condition to all & sundry playing the victim card of the nasty, brutal face masks, agreed they are uncomfortable, did they cause a sinus infection, a reasonably intelligent person would think that there would have to be some other bug or reason to cause an infection, maybe a contaminated mask. But no, I made no assumption of you except to acknowledge your condition and a simpleton can work out if you already have a sinus infection then Covid would not be a good thing for you to catch whilst your immune system is compromised.

Causes of Infections

This bloke you are defending doesn't have the right to not wear one unless he has a lawful reason, it is mandatory for the safety of everyone, including you
Victorian Facemask

Mate I simply asked a question and you have got all bent of of shape, instead of replying with clear concise reasonable answers you resort to childish name calling

No brainwashing mate, just a balanced point of view, shame you seem incapable of a reasonable reply

CaptainBanana

You have made the assumption that he has a medical exemption - does he?, you don't know by your own admission.

You have disclosed your medical condition to all & sundry playing the victim card of the nasty, brutal face masks, agreed they are uncomfortable, did they cause a sinus infection, a reasonably intelligent person would think that there would have to be some other bug or reason to cause an infection, maybe a contaminated mask. But no, I made no assumption of you except to acknowledge your condition and a simpleton can work out if you already have a sinus infection then Covid would not be a good thing for you to catch whilst your immune system is compromised.

Causes of Infections

This bloke you are defending doesn't have the right to not wear one unless he has a lawful reason, it is mandatory for the safety of everyone, including you
Victorian Facemask

Mate I simply asked a question and you have got all bent of of shape, instead of replying with clear concise reasonable answers you resort to childish name calling

No brainwashing mate, just a balanced point of view, shame you seem incapable of a reasonable reply
You have just said that my sinus infection could lead to death by covid when in actual fact I would need to have an issue with my lungs not my sinuses-i again suggest you stop talking rubbish.

CaptainBanana

No mask - no illness - no fear because that lying scumbag Dan Andrews and that chief health officer Brett Sutton currently on trial for fraud has said otherwise. For those of you scared of leaving your own homes stay at home I don't care.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-191538_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191538_Gmail.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20211021-191533_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191533_Gmail.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20211021-191524_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191524_Gmail.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20211021-191519_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191519_Gmail.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20211021-191514_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191514_Gmail.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20211021-191506_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191506_Gmail.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20211021-191458_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191458_Gmail.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20211021-191447_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191447_Gmail.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20211021-191439_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191439_Gmail.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20211021-191408_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-191408_Gmail.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 12

cookie64

4x4 Earth Contributer
You have just said that my sinus infection could lead to death by covid when in actual fact I would need to have an issue with my lungs not my sinuses-i again suggest you stop talking rubbish.

I've been suffering a continuous and ongoing never before experienced sinus infection since we've had to wear masks, so here I am as a fit 42 year old male who actually ends up with terrible breathing difficulties when wearing one of these useless things- I suggest since you don't have any idea what his problems may or may not be you keep your mouth shut.

More Muppets.
I will spell it out for you mate seeing as how you don't seem to comprehend what this virus could do to you.

YOU, spelled out in a previous reply that your sinus infection is creating "terrible breathing difficulties"

Your system is fighting an infection, do you not think that whilst your system is fighting an infection, catching Covid19, a deadly viral infection in it's own right, would not severely compromise an already struggling immune system.

Take your blinkers off, have a think for yourself for 5 minutes or not, go out without a mask, I just hope you don't catch Covid or pass on your infection to someone else.

Again I think my reply to you is a reasonably intelligent one, but awaiting your childish retort

cheers

CaptainBanana

I will spell it out for you mate seeing as how you don't seem to comprehend what this virus could do to you.

YOU, spelled out in a previous reply that your sinus infection is creating "terrible breathing difficulties"

Your system is fighting an infection, do you not think that whilst your system is fighting an infection, catching Covid19, a deadly viral infection in it's own right, would not severely compromise an already struggling immune system.

Take your blinkers off, have a think for yourself for 5 minutes or not, go out without a mask, I just hope you don't catch Covid or pass on your infection to someone else.

Again I think my reply to you is a reasonably intelligent one, but awaiting your childish retort

cheers

As long as you are vaccinated what do you care? according to Dan Andrews and our chief health officer who's currently tied up in a fraud case nothing can happen to you as long as you keep lining up and keep getting jabbed.

Also I think you need to look at little bit deeper and understand what covid actually attacks and it's not the sinuses, which makes it incredibly difficult to breathe through a mask but doesn't cause death. The death actually comes from an issue in the lungs which I apparently don't have -so again thank you for your uninformed asumptions and opinions which matters nothing at all.

Last edited:

cookie64

4x4 Earth Contributer
As long as you are vaccinated what do you care? according to Dan Andrews and our chief health officer who's currently tied up in a fraud case nothing can happen to you as long as you keep lining up and keep getting jabbed.

Also I think you need to look at little bit deeper and understand what covid actually attacks and it's not the sinuses, which makes it incredibly difficult to breathe through a mask. The death actually comes from an issue in the lungs which I apparently don't have -so again thank you for your uninformed asumptions and opinions which matters nothing at all.
I don't care, but I do care for those around me, you know, wife, kids, grandkids, my friends, my colleagues, I get the Flu jab as well, I put my faith in the medical fraternity such as those guys that have degrees, PHDs and such and have invested their lives to help others.

I hope that if they have done wrong then they are adequately dealt with but they do have the presumption of innocence, we stopped burning people at the stake a few years ago based on local gossip.

Yep understand how the Covid thing works, it has been around for a very long time in the variant of SARS and scientists have been working on it since 2003, do you understand what a compromised immune system does to assist it attacking your body.

Mate you can simply ignore my replies, it's not hard, you can either put your head in the sand, put your fingers in your ears, or block me, you see I really don't care, the only thing I care about is you guys getting out of lockdown so I can come over and visit my Victorian friends in the High Country and the NSW blokes that are a pretty awesome bunch.

cheers

CaptainBanana

I don't care, but I do care for those around me, you know, wife, kids, grandkids, my friends, my colleagues, I get the Flu jab as well, I put my faith in the medical fraternity such as those guys that have degrees, PHDs and such and have invested their lives to help others.

I hope that if they have done wrong then they are adequately dealt with but they do have the presumption of innocence, we stopped burning people at the stake a few years ago based on local gossip.

Yep understand how the Covid thing works, it has been around for a very long time in the variant of SARS and scientists have been working on it since 2003, do you understand what a compromised immune system does to assist it attacking your body.

Mate you can simply ignore my replies, it's not hard, you can either put your head in the sand, put your fingers in your ears, or block me, you see I really don't care, the only thing I care about is you guys getting out of lockdown so I can come over and visit my Victorian friends in the High Country and the NSW blokes that are a pretty awesome bunch.

cheers
Just keep following blindly the information the government tells you you'll be fine.

Mick_Marsh

Only unnecessary for some if the huge majority of the rest of the population rolls their sleeves up, takes the risk for the benefit of their community, and gets vaccinated.

View attachment 72483
In a population of almost eight billion.
Roughly speaking, if my maths is correct, 0.064%.

cookie64

4x4 Earth Contributer
Just keep following blindly the information the government tells you you'll be fine.
So you have made an assumption - again

I listen to the Health Professionals, am an avid listener of talk back where the presenter gets Professors of Immunology and Pharmacology on his program, so I hear it direct from the proverbial horses mouth, it is amazing how many unqualified people want to argue with subject matter experts, yet if they were questioned about their work they would be quite offended.

In a past life, I had to be trained in contamination control of Infectious Diseases, in linen of all things, part of that is learning how diseases spread and how to protect yourself and staff. You would be amazed, or not, at how easily infections spread and just how easily, in the right environment, it can replicate and what / how to contain and kill it. In recent years, I have fitted out a PC2 Lab environment and recently had to work on a PC2 mobile container / lab that is shipped all around the world to hotspots, and can contain the worlds worst diseases so had to be on my A game for that.

Hopefully you start to get a picture that not everyone is a muppet or brainwashed, but someone that is basically trained, listens to professionals and tries to take a balanced view.

cheers

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer

cheers
@cookie64 . The problem here is that some people are listening to and being led by a bloke who's whole agenda is to bash government, bash, police especially and bash authority. No intention to offer any help with covid, knows nothing about it. He focuses purely on lock downs and the enforcing of CHO laws because he hates authority. That is because he has supported people who think like him and they in turn support him.
Nothing to do with covid, name of this thread says it all. Lock downs.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however as long as they don't go out to physically hurt others. Unfortunately many who follow this bloke are prepared to do just that, even by inciting hatred towards police and government which sometimes turns to physical violence.
So you will not change that type of thinking by bringing covid into it as they will always have a different look on things.
It's being told what to do and saying, no one tells me what to do.

Corndoggy

CaptainBanana, think you need to change your name. Maybe change to First, no make that SecondLieutenantBanana. No way your a Captain.

peterfermtech

Logic doesn't apply to anti vaxxers full stop. The logic that makes you think that the vaccines are worse than the virus is mystifying to say the least. To believe that a vaccine that includes a little bit of information from the virus is worse than the entire virus must require a thought pattern that is akin to believing there will be 72 virgins waiting for you if you martyr yourself. Which is probably what will happen if they remain unvaccinated.

peterfermtech

In a population of almost eight billion.
Roughly speaking, if my maths is correct, 0.064%.
And I farted 5 minutes before the earthquake the other day but I can assure you they are not even closely related.

Nor is trying to compare the total world population with the number of deaths from covid.

mikehzz

Everyone look on the bright side, some strains of influenza have gone extinct due to covid restrictions.

Kippie

A message from the AMA to antivaxers:

“We’re all juggling everything the best we can to avoid and prevent deaths. We know as we reopen it’s the unvaccinated who are going to get Covid, and they are going to get great hospital treatment with many new experimental drugs, even though they think the vaccine is ‘experimental’.

“A whole lot of these people are passionate disbelievers that the virus even exists. And they should notify their nearest and dearest and ensure there’s an advanced care directive that says, ‘If I am diagnosed with this disease caused by a virus that I don’t believe exists, I will not disturb the public hospital system, and I’ll let nature run its course’.”

LongRoad2Go

Everyone look on the bright side, some strains of influenza have gone extinct due to covid restrictions.

Along with Smallpox, I'm sure samples of them are quite 'safely stored' in military laboratories in the USA, Russia, China, and other nut-job countries, that like to mess with such things ... purely for scientific research of course! :(

discomatt

@Kippie that is brilliant
I wonder how many of the deniers and conspiracy theorists on here would be willing to put their name on such an ACD? I would bet not a single one.
Exactly the same as all the fat and obese people should miss all the health care they need after a life of crap choices catch up and they need treatment for heart disease and diabetes. Good call as it is only fair as they have also know the health risks but ignored them causing more stress on the health system.
come to think of it there are a few cancers that could also be left to die outside due to there life choices

peterfermtech

Exactly the same as all the fat and obese people should miss all the health care they need after a life of crap choices catch up and they need treatment for heart disease and diabetes. Good call as it is only fair as they have also know the health risks but ignored them causing more stress on the health system.
come to think of it there are a few cancers that could also be left to die outside due to there life choices
Life choices like having asthma?
"People with moderate-to-severe or uncontrolled asthma are more likely to be hospitalized from COVID-19."