Lockdown Protests

boobook

Here are some more people fighting for the truth, it will all end up in the top courts around the world and the truth will eventually come out, who knows what that truth will be

Fighting for the truth? Really?

That site promotes conspiracy theories like 911 was done by the US, 5G and has been named the second most prolific fake news site. It has been rated as "extreme tin foil hat grade" quality for truth. The owner pretends to be an association and he makes money by donations from stupids.

Do your own research.

But I think you know that. You have quoted it a few times before, and it has been pointed out that it's full of crap on more than one occasion.

Last edited:

discomatt

Ah yes, weapons of mass destruction and the war on Iraq the war in Afghanistan the war in Vietnam, we all know the lies that have been spruiked about those.
I haven't looked at the rest of the site, not interested, what I am interested in is what many top scientist and layers say

John U

I'm pretty sure no one here condoned that. Although you appear to be trying to use one despicable act as a justification for another/many despicable acts. I also accept that these acts were not the desire of the majority however the message I see from BLM is one of condoning that behaviour.
The protests in Australia weren't violent. I thought you were talking about the BLM protests in Australia. If you were comparing BLM protests in America to 'Freedom' rallies in Australia I don't think it's a fair comparison. You might? Not sure.

Although I've never heard of them, Heritage.org sounds a lot like the Australian Institute of Public Affairs. People who already have plenty of privilege, and appear to be unaware of/care about the disadvantage some people face are unlikely to support action to change that situation. They're quite happy with the status quo. 'If they're hungry, let them eat cake.'

boobook

The big picture, we need to look at everything as a whole picture to see what happens and what the facts are

Don't forget that the US blew up the twin towers in your witches brew.

How on earth are these all connected to Covid?

Are we still suggesting lizards are dressed in suits posing as world leaders? I thought we'd moved on from that.

Kippie

Ah yes, weapons of mass destruction and the war on Iraq the war in Afghanistan the war in Vietnam, we all know the lies that have been spruiked about those.
I haven't looked at the rest of the site, not interested, what I am interested in is what many top scientist and layers say
Oh yes, you mean Fauci?

Mick_Marsh

Just like 4 police kneeling on one individual, while he begged for his life, until he choked to death, is hilarious.

It’s a complex and complicated issue. Entrenched discrimination and disadvantage is a massive problem in the USA. Australia might not be as bad, but it’s far from perfect.
Ah, yes, black lives matter.

Laingy

Lets face it! There are no winners in this battle against the insidious COVID! No one (yet) knows why or how this virus was released, and when you sit back and think about it, it doesn't really matter now! It's out there and we have to deal with it or die! Simples!!!

I feel so sorry for all those hard working folk who have lost their jobs, and even sorrier for the companies which employed them. They are all losing their livelihood and their dreams and future, and they deserve better.

The media tend to beat the truth up out of all proportion, but that's what they do, so once we realise that, we can start thinking for ourselves! THINKING FOR OURSELVES??? Whoa there pardner! Maybe we just listen to some redneck cretin on Faceplant who thinks it's a great idea to turn a "peaceful protest" into a capsicum spray-breathing outing where we can make out we're genuine hi vis clad workers and get on national TV kicking in the windows of a police car. Sheet, who's gonna pay for that one, Hoss?

The facts are: This virus will be with us for a long, long time! We will never completely beat it, but we can lessen it's effectiveness by getting vaccinated. So, you have something against taking something into your veins that you think might have detrimental effects to your health? Now you tell me!!! What about all the food you've crammed into your mouths over the years, and you never checked out the contents of those concoctions, did you? What about all the pills you've popped over the years to get rid of a headache caused by your over indulgence in alcohol? Did you ever read the packet to see exactly what paracetomol was?

Those who know me say I'm a straight thinker, and they also know I've lived a good life by not bucking the trends or doing the wrong thing! Don't get me wrong though! I'm not Mr Marvellous who never ever erred. I have, on many occasions, but I tend to believe that if it's good for the goose, it's good for me. That makes me another goose, does it? Well OK then. I'm a goose, but I've had both my vaccinations, AND my Flu shot AND my shingles shot, I haven't attended any illegal or violent protests, I wear a mask when required and I certainly haven't attacked our police and been pepper-sprayed for my efforts!

And I'll be here long after all those who refuse to be jabbed, and I'll volunteer to bury them in mass graves when our public health system is overwhelmed by the many strains of COVID yet to hit us. And hit us it will. Sooner, if we don't protect ourselves, our families and our neighbours by getting jabbed.

That's my take on things. Cheers and stay safe.

Laingy

Last edited:

John U

This is what the police are doing in Victoria
Request for details from cops seems pretty reasonable when there’s a restriction of movement order across the population. If she had’ve provided the details it wouldn’t have been a problem.
We no longer live in a time where the local copper knows everyone and where they live.

Bomber2012

Request for details from cops seems pretty reasonable when there’s a restriction of movement order across the population. If she had’ve provided the details it wouldn’t have been a problem.
We no longer live in a time where the local copper knows everyone and where they live.
So your happy for your mother, wife, daughter etc to treated like that ?
If police suspect you of a crime, yes you must give your details, sitting in a park drinking a cup of tea is not a crime nor does it warrant an assault by 6 police .

John U

So your happy for your mother, wife, daughter etc to treated like that ?
If they were providing their details (which I imagine they would) and the police treated them like this my head would explode.
The police have been partially militarised due to the threat of ‘terror’. I agree that this is a problem.
There was quite a bit of noise. Was she there to provoke trouble? I can’t watch too much Avi. It does my head in.

Bomber2012

If they were providing their details (which I imagine they would) and the police treated them like this my head would explode.
The police have been partially militarised due to the threat of ‘terror’. I agree that this is a problem.
There was quite a bit of noise. Was she there to provoke trouble? I can’t watch too much Avi. It does my head in.
Put your head back in the sand ,you think it’s ok for a law abiding, tax paying model citizen to be treated like that.
You haven’t watched the video in its entirety and you come out with absolute garbage .
Go away you fool your only here to stir shit .

Mick_Marsh

Have a read up on the law about giving your details to the police.
In this case, it appears the police were out of line.