Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Hey Grumpy
You could over there << to the left of the page where their username is. Most people include them in their profile.

Nick

Grumpy

find members in your area

I think it would be great to look a location and see who from 4x4 earth lives in your area. It would be an easy way to find someone to go 4wheeling with and maybe even start a 4x4 earth club in your area.

Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
**4x4Earth**

Could you please add the "location" field from the members profile to the Members List on the forum?
Maybe encourage members to include their state when they update their profile.

Thank Grumpy, his idea.

Nick

Patriot

Administrator
Hey Nick and Grumpy,

We should be able to do that. Hopefully sometime this week.

Cheers,

James

Patriot

Administrator
Hi guys,

Have looked at it, but there is a bit of work on the back end to make it happen. Not too far off hopefully.

Cheers,

James

Grumpy

Don't really need to know a lot about the Back End but hope it all comes out ok, HA HAAA!!! Thanks for the update James. CHEERS

4x4admin

Administrator
Staff member
Bit of a delay, but it's all up and going now. When you go to forums -> memberlist, click on the picture of australia at the top. You can find everyone near you :D ... or, just click here -
memberslist

Let me know if you think any other info would come in handy to search on.

cheers.

4X4

Gav, it works a treat! Found some members from my area that I didn't know existed.

Gunna

I've tried it out it's simply amazing it should make it easier to arrange trips with members form your own area now that we can locate them with ease.

Grumpy

True to your word, great job, works far better than I thought, Great idea u had there James. CHEERS

goldrush

Gav. This a a brilliant addition to the site. Now we can see who lives near our favourite tracks and invite them out next time we go wheeling. Great work!!

Cheers

Cliff