Lifting help!?!-greatly appreciated

Bravoowner

Hey

i own a 2001 bravo an i want to lift it. i was wondering if anyone has or knows how to do this a fairly low cost way? Also i was wondering if i would be possible to make one using spacers of something along those lines?

Cheers

101Bravo

Hey

i own a 2001 bravo an i want to lift it. i was wondering if anyone has or knows how to do this a fairly low cost way? Also i was wondering if i would be possible to make one using spacers of something along those lines?

Cheers

Hi Bravoowner .. did you lift it? I went with EFS on mine. All good. Just wound up front to a good position to keep some droop and the EFS leaf springs jacked me up 50mm in the rear.

croozza

if you try to cut costs it will come back and bite you in the arse, it is always best to get the correct suspension set up that will last you for a long time, the EFS kit is great, you will need 4 x shocks, a pair of leaf springs, new U bolts, new shackles/bushes, wind up the front, and a wheel alignment. Shop around for a good price.

ZORDO

Mate a good quality EFS kit is $1295 drive in / driveout
Don't muck about with spacers. It will still handle like shit :rolleyes:
Cheers

101Bravo

... and I can verify what ZORDO says cause I bought my EFS kit off him about a year ago. Love it. Cheers mate.