LDV

boobook

Sure. I said the minorities are not treated well. But can you please explain how refusing to buy Chinese products helps the general public there?

All you are doing is killing their jobs. Buying Chinese goods helps raise wealth if you want to help them.

If a product is rubbish, don't buy it. But helping poor people by not buying the products they make??? That defies logic to me.

Last edited:

discomatt

Sure. I said the minorities are not treated well. But can you please explain how refusing to buy Chinese products helps the general public there?

All you are doing is killing their jobs. Buying Chinese goods helps raise wealth if you want to help them.

If a product is rubbish, don't buy it. But helping poor people by not buying the products they make??? That defies logic to me.
I would expect it to....

discomatt

I wont be draw into a political discussion with someone with absolute apposing views, I have my opinion you have yours , thats fine

Komang

I guess every new production will be tested by time. Look at Kia and Hyundai take them a good 10 year in the motorist market to get name

discomatt

Are Hyundai that good? We have one, 130 SR great little car, only 4 years old less than 100,000 km, love to drive it because its like a little sports car that handles great and goes like a cut cat, it also has very cheap plastics that mark as soon as you look at it, the road noise is terrible, the sound system is average, the carpet is worse than marine carpet and on top of all that it has just had to have the auto replaced due to faults.
Great car but cheap garbage that will be lucky to last 10 years

boobook

Are Hyundai that good? We have one, 130 SR great little car, only 4 years old less than 100,000 km, love to drive it because its like a little sports car that handles great and goes like a cut cat, it also has very cheap plastics that mark as soon as you look at it, the road noise is terrible, the sound system is average, the carpet is worse than marine carpet and on top of all that it has just had to have the auto replaced due to faults.
Great car but cheap garbage that will be lucky to last 10 years

You are talking about a cheap entry car, I guess anything in that price range will have similar trim and noise suppression. Its probably great compared to a Corolla. You do get to see all that in reviews and test drives before you hand over a cent too. WYSIWYG. I'm surprised about the transmission though. Was it replaced under warranty?

discomatt

You are talking about a cheap entry car, I guess anything in that price range will have similar trim and noise suppression. Its probably great compared to a Corolla. You do get to see all that in reviews and test drives before you hand over a cent too. WYSIWYG. I'm surprised about the transmission though. Was it replaced under warranty?
Test drove the Toyota and Mazda price equivalent and car model equivalent, IMO Hyundai was better than both when comparing apples with apples.
Replaced under warranty with no issue from the dealer, their service is spot on