Late notice goolwa mouth run.

80lover96gxl

Late notice i know but the better half and my good self are heading to the mouth tomorra for a bit of a fish , relax and cook up a few snags if anyone is interested in joining us, will likely be down there by 11.00 - 11.30 .

We will be going via strath as need to drop in there for 20mins before heading to goolwa.
All welcome.

msg

Late notice i know but the better half and my good self are heading to the mouth tomorra for a bit of a fish , relax and cook up a few snags if anyone is interested in joining us, will likely be down there by 11.00 - 11.30 .

We will be going via strath as need to drop in there for 20mins before heading to goolwa.
All welcome.
Just got home from a day surfing at Goolwa beach with the daughter. Shame i am only reading this now, it would have been a great chance to introduce myself.

80lover96gxl

G'day Brian,
I'll cruise down with my son Ollie. Should reach the Goolwa beach carpark by 11.30 :)
Was good to catch up with you Alex and meet little Oliver.
Ended up with 6 mullet but only 3 keepers, enough to give the wife a feed.
Was a nice arvo.

80lover96gxl

Just got home from a day surfing at Goolwa beach with the daughter. Shame i am only reading this now, it would have been a great chance to introduce myself.
Oh well never mind mate, there will always be another time.
Was quite nice down there today with a bit of swell running, get many waves?
Hay was that you in the carpark when i came onto the blacktop still in hi 4 making the tyres give a little chirp by accident ?

Kermit

4x4 Earth Contributer
Next time You head down Brian, Give me a call
I don't seem to get on the site much anymore as You can well understand
Only been on a half a dozen times in the last 6 months
Love to catch up on a day trip
The Shack Reno still has the better of me but well underway (Call in if Ur driving past)