LandCruiser VDJ76R GXL

Biesel

Narva lights arrived today (omg they're huge) :cool:

Also replaced the front dash speakers with some 2way 4" Fusion speakers from SuperCheap; solid $26 investment!

Biesel

The booster is probably the best brake mod out there for the 70 series cruisers. takes a little getting use to, the booster is pretty aggressive beyond minimal pedal pressure compared to stock.

Buxter

Just had one put one in
They are brilliant, and with 1300Nm of clamp pressure.
If yours came with NPC's slave cylinder, you will not need to use both feet to push the pedal in either, but I have been told that is standard with all kits.

Biesel

Just picked the truck up after having a 45L under car water tank installed, a 90L sub fuel tank to go with the 170L rear tank 400KG constant rear springs and polyair dominator 4 ply airbag kit with the new airbag dislocation kit so zero impact on wheel travel or risk of damaging the bags flexing the suspension. Also had the NPC clutch fitted.

Attachments

Mr Rum

4x4 Earth Legend
From a quick Google, it looks like Workmate, GX, and GXL isn't a worldwide thing, and only seems to be in Australia, Africa, and Asia. So I'm guessing they have different labels for the variations in Russia.

@KMM4x4 ?
In Australia, the GXL it the top spec variant. Followed by the GX, with the Workmate being the most basic package.

Is that what you wanted to know?

Buxter

Nice looking vehicle mate, oh don't forget to put a piece of zip tie through the eye of the shackle, it won't vibrate lose and you wont lose it then.

Trust me it happens lol.
Swaggie...
That's a hammer lock and it don't come apart.
I actually spray my 2 with Lanox (on the Van safety Chain) every month or so.

Buxter

arh that makes sense thought you were referring to the winch hook. Yep had the shackle fall out before lucky we back tracked and found it. on this occasion it was only lightly tightened.

Probably going to book in for a 2inch OME lift and long ranger tank this week, most likely a rear eaton elocker as well.
Me toooo !
Did I miss something ?

Buxter

I put 265-75-16's on new 8" rims, to give the tyres a straighter sidewall, when i let the tyres down to 15psi, which I often do, in the Victorian High Country tracks,.
Works for me, as I recon why start a sidewall bulge, when you don't have to.