LandCruiser VDJ76R GXL

Biesel

Only got it back on Friday night and dropped it off Saturday morning for some more other mods so, not really sure 100%, on flats it seeemed about 2LPH lower at 110kph.

Will report back when I have more firm figures.

Biesel

How much damage to the bank account did that all do? Seeing the drop in revs @ 110km/hr really makes me want to do it haha
We picked the 5th gear up from a 4wd show for $1100 show special, we got two quote for fitting both were $1600 including removing the box. If you can remove the box yourself labour I was quoted to to fit was $850. Could be done for under 2K. Keeping our old box means we keep the better 2nd gear ratio.

Rags90mod

We picked the 5th gear up from a 4wd show for $1100 show special, we got two quote for fitting both were $1600 including removing the box. If you can remove the box yourself labour I was quoted to to fit was $850. Could be done for under 2K. Keeping our old box means we keep the better 2nd gear ratio.
I need to win xlotto... Watching some youtube videos from Car Builders on them doing a 76 and a troopy as well

Rags90mod

Yeah, we did carbuilders a while ago. We did it in stages so maybe that's why we weren't blown away by the difference. See how you go.
On the way down to Port Lincoln on Friday I was positively influencing the minister of war and finance about doing the sound deadening all at once and she seemed pretty keen on the idea too

Powerpipe added, looking at replacement airbox options also.
Nice :eek::D Has it made much of a change yet or are you waiting for a new airbox before you judge it? Will you need your remap tweaked?

On the way down to Port Lincoln on Friday I was positively influencing the minister of war and finance about doing the sound deadening all at once and she seemed pretty keen on the idea too

Nice :eek::D Has it made much of a change yet or are you waiting for a new airbox before you judge it? Will you need your remap tweaked?
You have to get the tune tweaked with the pipe as the factory MAF pipe is 3inch. This is 4in so you need the airflow tables all tweaked. Airbox will be in a few weeks, car is currently making 171rwkws at 25PSI boost limit. Turbo can do 32PSI but we don't want to push it as vehicle is a tourer, reliability is top priorty.