LandCruiser VDJ76R GXL

Only got it back on Friday night and dropped it off Saturday morning for some more other mods so, not really sure 100%, on flats it seeemed about 2LPH lower at 110kph.

Will report back when I have more firm figures.

How much damage to the bank account did that all do? Seeing the drop in revs @ 110km/hr really makes me want to do it haha
We picked the 5th gear up from a 4wd show for $1100 show special, we got two quote for fitting both were $1600 including removing the box. If you can remove the box yourself labour I was quoted to to fit was $850. Could be done for under 2K. Keeping our old box means we keep the better 2nd gear ratio.

We picked the 5th gear up from a 4wd show for $1100 show special, we got two quote for fitting both were $1600 including removing the box. If you can remove the box yourself labour I was quoted to to fit was $850. Could be done for under 2K. Keeping our old box means we keep the better 2nd gear ratio.
I need to win xlotto... Watching some youtube videos from Car Builders on them doing a 76 and a troopy as well