labour day trip

Thats okay, went home via bunyip and did a couple of the easier tracks then met up with a couple of guys out there and attempted Andersons but none of us could get to the top. Very muddy. Cheers David.

tuf truck

Did you end up going Lloyd?? How was it??

gday nickj i went up to gembrook for a look this arvo met couple of blokes along the way up there did a few tracks was pretty full on up there though the winch became my best friend as you would expect but i haver done them all before thats why im goin nerim to try new stuff but all in all good arvo you keen for next sunday? cheers

tuf truck

Thats okay, went home via bunyip and did a couple of the easier tracks then met up with a couple of guys out there and attempted Andersons but none of us could get to the top. Very muddy. Cheers David.

yea i went for a drive to gembrook my self went up lil bunyip and few others and i come down andersons very slippery and scary to whinch was my best friend though haha hopefully see you next sunday cheers

Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Well, we headed off today for Bunyip Forest. Met up with Lloyd and his brother Bryce at BP Longwarry and headed out for Robertson Creek Tk. Airing down at the motorbike unloading area, we met 3 members of the Pajero Club who tagged along with us.
We headed up the easy part of the track with no issues. At the tricky rocky part just past Rocky Tk, I headed up first to test the water. The Pathy went well until a big boulder that was much more exposed than last time I was up here, tried hard to get in the car with me via the drivers side sill. The sill I have just had repaired a week ago, yeah that's the one. The boys did well trying to guide me around it but it ended up damaging my sill again. I finally got over the obstacle, but nobody else wanted to risk it, so I turned around and we headed down Rocky Tk.
The recent downpour of rain last weekend has exposed many of the rocky sections.
With my damaged sill and tail between my legs, I headed home for the day and left the boys with the Pajeros
Thanks for meeting up with me guys, catch up soon.

Nick

tuf truck

Well, we headed off today for Bunyip Forest. Met up with Lloyd and his brother Bryce at BP Longwarry and headed out for Robertson Creek Tk. Airing down at the motorbike unloading area, we met 3 members of the Pajero Club who tagged along with us.
We headed up the easy part of the track with no issues. At the tricky rocky part just past Rocky Tk, I headed up first to test the water. The Pathy went well until a big boulder that was much more exposed than last time I was up here, tried hard to get in the car with me via the drivers side sill. The sill I have just had repaired a week ago, yeah that's the one. The boys did well trying to guide me around it but it ended up damaging my sill again. I finally got over the obstacle, but nobody else wanted to risk it, so I turned around and we headed down Rocky Tk.
The recent downpour of rain last weekend has exposed many of the rocky sections.
With my damaged sill and tail between my legs, I headed home for the day and left the boys with the Pajeros
Thanks for meeting up with me guys, catch up soon.

Nick

hey mate sorry about today was unlucky but these things happen i guss it was really full on up there though i think you were lucky to only get that damage you did well but though we ended up goin up gentle annie where kim in the silver pajero got hung up on a rock and smashed her lhs side step and dinted the sill to i had to winch her off then they went home so me and bryce went did westerns sunset andersons and little bunyip tracks also had a crack at sisters to but to wet to do on our own.
oh wat did the misses say about the sill???
thanks for the morning see you again soon
cheers lloyd

Nickj

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Lloyd

Did your bro get any video or pics of my Pathy on this trip? I would be keen to see any footage he has. Especially the video he took of me coming up this track.

PM me for my email address.

Nick

tuf truck

gday nick
i do have a video of you coming up 1st part robinsonson my phone but thats the only one ill try find my memory card reader so i can up load it and see wat you think may be a lil pushed for time this week but ill see wat i can do cheers mate