Labertouche/Neerim Sth, This Sunday 6th

shinysideUP

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Heading out Sunday to check out some of the tracks around Neerim Sth and Labertouche.
Will work out the tracks on the day. Plenty to choose from, Gentle Annie, Robertson Creek Tk etc. etc. Just a day of exploring and fun in the bush.
33" Muddies will probably be required but I'm not going to stop anyone on less. It's your vehicle, your responsibilty. Tracks may be slippery in some areas.
Leaving Longwarry BP at 9am
UHF 20

micksgq

hey mate if i dont go to the air show i'm all in for sunday for that trip i'll give you a definate tomorrow on that bud

micksgq

you sure did mate it was me i'll know by about 7pm if i'm coming or not ok be cool to catch up again :D

micksgq

cant make it today mate air show it is damn it the only weekend i cant go and someone wants to for once all up for the next couple of weeks if your going again mate

shinysideUP

No Worries, next time. Off for four days in the High Country next weekend and Toolangi the following. Will PM you if anything comes up.

shinysideUP

Dont bother going out the back of Labertouche. Everything is shut off :mad:.
Gates closed on just about all the tracks in that area including:
Rocky, Gentle Annie, Western, Tea Tree, etc. etc. Bullock link was so washed out it was virtually inpassable unless you had 37's and balls of steel! Some had signs saying that they are closed due to storm damage. So we headed over Neerim Sth and played on some tracks over there. Reference Tk, now there's one you need to try if you dont mind a bit of damage.
Cheers

Dont bother going out the back of Labertouche. Everything is shut off :mad:.
Gates closed on just about all the tracks in that area including:
Rocky, Gentle Annie, Western, Tea Tree, etc. etc. Bullock link was so washed out it was virtually inpassable unless you had 37's and balls of steel! Some had signs saying that they are closed due to storm damage. So we headed over Neerim Sth and played on some tracks over there. Reference Tk, now there's one you need to try if you dont mind a bit of damage.
Cheers

Yep reference can be fun after a bit of rain.

shinysideUP

Going up would be a challenge indeed. Dont think my 33's and 2" lift would have cut it. Ruts were deep as :eek:.