Karen

Karen

Joined this so that John and I could ask questions. Is that true we are the 1000th member. It does sound like a scam. If not send us a message as John would love the cap etc. We are in the process of organising to do some tracks in the wild rivers national park in northern NSW. Have any of you been up there. Cheers Karen & John

goldrush

Yes you are the 1000th member. Just send a Private Message to Patriot and he will sort out your prize pack. I sent you a PM when you joined. Once again welcome aboard and enjoy the site.

Goldrush

Grumpy

Welcome aboard Karen & John, Yes 1,000 member good to see you have returned and I think you will be pretty happy you did as this is a great site with heaps of information along with some pretty weird people and emu's wherever u go, hope u enjoy your stay, your mixing it with a good bunch of people here.

bubba

4x4 Earth Contributer
Welcome

Enjoy your stay I am sure you will get some good info on this site.

Cheers
Bubba

Kenny Koala

Wellcom Karren & John

I love the wild oxly rivers its a top spot
IMGP8238.jpg

0000008Large.jpg

Regards Ken

grit

Welcome aboard guys

I would have made a cake but with that many candles spontaneously combustion was an issue! :confused:

Jigsaw

Welcome

Welcome Karen and John
I hope you get all the info you need from the people on this site and meet a few of the characters on the site at the same time.
They're a friendly bunch, will be good to get to know eveyone.
Jigsaw.

Gunna

Hey Rooster how about you introduce yourself in New Member introductions its easier to find you there