just got a 97 frontera

ick72

just brought a cheap 97 frontera sport,has 210 ks but seems to be in good overalll condition.. just put new tyres on it and went for the new at980 from maxis, this will be a touring 4wd no major offroad (done all that be for lol)..

does any body know of lift kits and or reconmend one .. will be used used to tow a light weight camper trailer ..

ick72

in the last couple of weeks ive brought some maxxis at 980 tyres which after a few ks seem great for what i want out of them , did a full service oils filters and plugs . its was all going great until yesterday.temp shot up to almost red mark and drained all coolant out of system , upon checking this morning i found a mess behind the head and the leak make where water has drained out .. now living in artarmon and not know to much in way of mechanics in this area i need help could anybody help me out.

thanks todd

ick72

no not as yet its sitting here un regoed at present till i find the cash and a good cheap mechanic to give it a going over , its a pitty as its a great 4wd other than this issue, i did do plugs awhile back in a service and not sure i got the right ones and i use normal unleaded fuel im wondering if this could cause it

ick72

ive got a vw tiguan soft roader aswell but will be looking for another as time goes thinking of a caravan first then maybe go back to two cars ..