june long weekend yalwal trip

tuff dog

wEather will be fine Jose and if it's not im sure you have a winch that works ;)

Excited for the weekend but taking the patol. Confirmed the parts didn't arrive today :(

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

That sucks mate i bet ur a little pissed off but at least u have a back up 4bie i should leave my 80 at home and take belindas one out lol

03gallagherj

That sucks mate i bet ur a little pissed off but at least u have a back up 4bie i should leave my 80 at home and take belindas one out lol

haha Yeah but would have prefered to take the Paj out for a play. At the end of the day I still get to go 4wding, camping and catch up with some good mates so I'm not really that bothered. It will still be great fun regardless :)

tuff dog

haha Yeah but would have prefered to take the Paj out for a play. At the end of the day I still get to go 4wding, camping and catch up with some good mates so I'm not really that bothered. It will still be great fun regardless :)

Shit yeah it will i cant wait

Wokss

All most bed time Jamflix Jamie can't make it down tomorrow, So Raf is still coming with me see you's then

Wokss

We are on our way C You'u soon
Sorry guys Raf has not turned up and not coming down, going take a look at Mittagong power wire track

Last edited: