june long weekend yalwal trip

03gallagherj

I'll join Jose for a drink. I'm bringing a fancy bottle of scotch that I plan to mix with soft drink as I'm not manly man enough to drink (appreciate) it straight up lol

Are we all hanging around on Sunday night as well? I could do with a few beverages to help ease the elbow stiffness

Wokss

Are we all hanging around on Sunday night as well? I could do with a few beverages to help ease the elbow stiffness

Sorry bud Raf is travailing down with on Sunday morning, my grandkids will be at home when I back, also Raf needs to get home for he’s family as well
Re: Wok :eek:

Dieselcon

Sooooory. But we are all getting sick so will not be camping. Pending how I pan out will just do a day trip on Sunday. Hoping its just a few days out of action.
Not happy. :(

tuff dog

Sooooory. But we are all getting sick so will not be camping. Pending how I pan out will just do a day trip on Sunday. Hoping its just a few days out of action.
Not happy. :(

Jose if ur doing the day trip did u wanna meet at nowra in morning as i dont know how to get into yalwal

Dieselcon

I would be at south nowra maccas at 730 for a 0800 departure via Yerriyong trail to deans gap rd. will probably meetup with the other Gents at wombat flats around 0930 for convoy to 6 stager if weather good (otherwise will do dusties via treeroot loop finish with monkey gum). Will be on ch 15.
Sorry for pulling out of camping but not prepared to risk it. Briannah still has tonsillitis.

tuff dog

I would be at south nowra maccas at 730 for a 0800 departure via Yerriyong trail to deans gap rd. will probably meetup with the other Gents at wombat flats around 0930 for convoy to 6 stager if weather good (otherwise will do dusties via treeroot loop finish with monkey gum). Will be on ch 15.
Sorry for pulling out of camping but not prepared to risk it. Briannah still has tonsillitis.

Cool meet u at macas mate

03gallagherj

That's understandable, what are the numbers looking like now for either day/s (Friday thru to Monday)?

Rob, my mates will still be there Friday until Sunday arvo. I will be pulling into their camp at Wombat flats around 8am on the Sunday morning (If I don't get a shift swap)

I'll also camp the Sunday night if there are a few more about. Possibly at Grady's Beach if Willisranger (Adam) says its all good by his crew ;)

Wokss

Hey Jose what day are you going to be at Maccas:p mate if it’s Sunday, I will go in with you if that’s OK, I would like to Wattle Fire tail with an other truck, then be by our self’s going in that way Re: Wok :eek:

03gallagherj

Brilliant, I will be leaving work just after at this point 7am. You guys know where work is so I don't need to mention it on the forum.

So guys I'll meet you down at Wombat flats at the campground or on the rock steps. Will stay on ch15 just wanna get in and hopefully get a few minutes shut eye before the day.

At this point it looks like the Pajero is out, my Harmonic balancer hasn't turned up and I don't really wanna put the broken one back in just to take it out again haha. So looks like I'll be wheeling that patrol of mine again ;) So if 6 Stager is a go, I will come to carpark but won't attempt it I don't think. But we will see haha, you never know.

Getting excited guys!

tuff dog

Brilliant, I will be leaving work just after at this point 7am. You guys know where work is so I don't need to mention it on the forum.

So guys I'll meet you down at Wombat flats at the campground or on the rock steps. Will stay on ch15 just wanna get in and hopefully get a few minutes shut eye before the day.

At this point it looks like the Pajero is out, my Harmonic balancer hasn't turned up and I don't really wanna put the broken one back in just to take it out again haha. So looks like I'll be wheeling that patrol of mine again ;) So if 6 Stager is a go, I will come to carpark but won't attempt it I don't think. But we will see haha, you never know.

Getting excited guys!

Im a little excited also very aprahensive about this 6 stage lol i dont mind not doing it but if ppl wanna drive it im in :) plus cant wait to c u jacko lol

03gallagherj

Im a little excited also very aprahensive about this 6 stage lol i dont mind not doing it but if ppl wanna drive it im in :) plus cant wait to c u jacko lol

Has been a while hasn't it mate.
6 Stager should be fun even if I can't drive the Paj up it :(

Dieselcon

Thank goodness the weekend is here. Looking forward to sundays outing....
Will meet up with
Shane
Wokss
jamfix6
Raf
at south nowra maccas at 730 for an 0800 departure via Yerriyong trail to deans gap rd. will meet up with Jackson and co at wombat flats around 0900 ish for convoy to 6 stager if weather ok.

03gallagherj

wEather will be fine Jose and if it's not im sure you have a winch that works ;)

Excited for the weekend but taking the patol. Confirmed the parts didn't arrive today :(

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express