june long weekend yalwal trip

hiluxdriver

the few dollars it costs is well worth the comfort that coolemdal offers. Toilets, showers, beautiful camping areas, BBQ areas, animals (wombats, kangaroos, lizards..lol), swimming areas, canoeing, bike riding....perfect for all kids young and old..lol

Cheers

Jose

I'll be there those night also Jose. I'm thinking I might try and snag a spot beside the river rather than out in the open like we did with Bugsy and Rob that time.

03gallagherj

Now come on Jose, she's only single locked and not an auto ;) cut it some slack haha

I think I will just camp at wombat for ease. I mean knocking off work at 330 on the suday I'll just wanna get to bed quicker. Wombats just that little closer for me.

Keen!! Pulled the paj apart today ;)

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

robwebbie

Well looks like coolendel for me too then as I don't know the other tracks and Jackson won't be there till Sunday morning. We all gonna meet in Nowra first? Maybe all the fast food joints?

tank80

i will be camping at the dam there is dunnys there so thats sorts the chicks out and if i dont bring the comp truck ill be camping at wombats i dont need to camp at a van park.

tuff dog

I'm going to try and get there about lunch time on the Friday. Keep an eye out for the white GQ with full length roof rack. Come up and say hi, I'm Jason BTW.

Yeah man i meet u once before at meryla with jose. craig .bugsy if all goes to plan should be there about 3/4 im just a little sceptical about camping as i camped for the weekend in november and i bloody froze lol

hiluxdriver

Yeah man i meet u once before at meryla with jose. craig .bugsy if all goes to plan should be there about 3/4 im just a little sceptical about camping as i camped for the weekend in november and i bloody froze lol

did you go camping in Alaska? If you were cold in Nov, it might be a bit cool in June. I bought a -10 sleeping bag and some thermals this week just for this weekend lol. I hope that's enough not to get cold. I'll bring some wood for a fire too.

tuff dog

Right at this stage im out for camping but in for a day trip ive never seen 6 stage only on youtube jose u seen me in my car 1. Will it scare me haha. 2. What sort of damage is on the cards if any. 3. Is there any chicken tracks lol . 4. What time on the sunday u think u will head out to tackle it

robwebbie

Still yet to hear if mates are coming along and if we are camping at wombat flats, coolendel or the dam for that fact, could someone please possibly inbox me the GPS coordinates for a meet location (or actual location) for Tree root and Dusty's for the Saturday, and possibly 6 stager for sunday, thank you in advance. Cheers.

03gallagherj

Shane, take a change of underwear. Its scary. Damage on the cards is diffs cvs and panels, possibly entire vehicle if 6th stage is tackled wrong. No chicken trails and i would imagine 10 we should be at the base. We need to get there before lunch if we are gonna have a go. No chicken trails on 6 stager itself. Monkey gum sorta is one

Rob if you camp at wombat flats keep an eye out for a white troopy and a black zook fairly modified. They are my mates.

Change of plans for me im now not knocking off work until 7am so be at wombat flats around 8am maybe a quick snooze then into it!!

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

03gallagherj

Get your winches ready!!!

Rained consistantly last night. Hopefully 6 Stager dries out enough for us not to have too many dramas.

Wokss

Say guys how many are going down over next weekend iam going to be there on Suday, morning around 08:40 after Maccas with one of my mates, and we will do six stage with uses, at this stage it
Wokss
jamfix69

devo73

Banned
There is a chance i will be going down Friday night or Saturday morning with the family and camping coolendel til Monday. Wont get much driving in but Sunday for sure i will park up the top of 6 stage, walk down with camera and be a winch runner. Looking forward to it but have no interest bashing the 80 up, cant afford the damage that WILL occur. Worst case i will just come down for the day Sunday. Not gunna miss this effort!

I'll keep an eye out for you at coolendel Jose if i make it.

hiluxdriver

ok, where are we going to meet on the Sat morning? And what time? I'm super keen for this and plan to take as many pics and vids as I can of Jackson breaking something lol. What happened to bigred the thread starter?