june long weekend yalwal trip

bigred89

just wondering if anyone would like to catch up for a wheel down yalwal over the long weekend? looking at doing monkey gum and 6 stage.. if your keen let me know
cheers bigred

03gallagherj

6 stager.... Hmm you got my attention.... Jackson and I will be in as well...

*ears perk up* DID SOMEONE SAY 6 STAGER!!! :eek::eek::eek: :cool:

Got my attention too, however June long weekend........ was hoping to get up to bylong creek 4wd park, although Yalwal is plenty closer and well...... 6 Stager ;)

Who have you got coming BigRed?

Jose, I'll try muster up Llewellyn and Todd for this trip they would both be keen to watch the trucks crawl their way up.

8-10 you say, will check rosters see if its been done yet if not Rest days are going in..... or maybe Annual Leave dates ;)

Yew!

bigred89

me and a few mate done 6 stage a couple of weeks ago.. i didnt make it in the jackaroo.. but im hoping to have my sierra back on the road.. just gotta get eng certs and i hould make it no worries.. if not ill give it another go in the jack :)

tank80

mmm was woundering when this was going to come up again might come for a look:cool:

bugsy u in

Last edited:

Wokss

I'am up for a trip down catch up with some guys looking forward to it thanks
Re:Warrick
:eek:

Wokss

Look on YouTube 6 Stage Yalwal
You can see what mods you will need, its not nice for Pajero with them have weak steering :mad:it bens up bad, minimum 33” tires 4” lift LSD or locker up front and rear, 9.500 winch, rock sliders, good recovery points, and one good truck in the lied :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_1032copy.jpg
    IMG_1032copy.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1033copy.jpg
    IMG_1033copy.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

03gallagherj

Ahhh 6 stager is pajero country through and through, maybe you just haven't met my pajero and I ;)

As for the steering I've never has dramas with bending things lol they tend to get replaced because they are worn out before they bend.

6 stage is the only trail im left the drive in that vicinity now :)

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

03gallagherj

I'm in for the weekend. Got my roster and at this stage ill only be in for Sunday Monday though

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

03gallagherj

Bump!!!!

Righto this needs a BUMP :D

It seems that the dates are nearing I think we need to have a little chat about what day we are planning on hitting up 6 Stager ;) I'm only free on the Sunday and Monday.

I knock off work around 0330 on the Sunday morning So thinking I may just head straight into camp and setup while all you bludgers are either still on the cans on packed it in for the night. I plan on staying the Sunday night out in the bush too for anyone else who was thinking of it.

So who is still keen on the trip and what are the plans for hitting the trails and what trails are we hitting. 6 Stager hint hint :rolleyes:

Cheers, Jackson