June Long Weekend Mini Middle Earth 2013

Dmax12

Hey guys.. so wish i was going, we couldn't get a sitter for the 3 nights, only 1, and a wee bit too cold to take them out, especially when they're water rats, and it's too far for just 1 night, so we are doing Sunny Corner to Capertee (trying to find Jackass hill) on Saturday and staying at Rydal Pub :D, (with out munchkins).. so, just putting it out there, if anyone comes back early, we'll be at Mt Walker on Sunday, with a few other people... UHF CH 12.

Cheers, Russ...

Hi Russ what time would you be at mt walker on sunday would love to go Cheers Dave

Toddyh

To all those heading up today: I just want you to know that I hate you:p

So Jealous. See you up there tomorrow:)

teza h

Have a top weekend everyone,,,take plenty of pics so you can show us the antics:D:D:p
Cheers Teza.

camperman2010

Hey guys, have a great and safe weekend away, sorry i couldnt make this trip, so dissapointed that i couldnt make it and meet the other members.. Looking forward to seeing pics and vids....

stressless

4x4 Earth Contributer
Lisa & I would like to thank everyone that came out to Bylong Creek 4x4 Park over the Long Weekend.
We hope that everyone had a great time out there as we did.
Also a special thanks must go out to ALL those that traveled long distance to join us for the Weekend.
Im sure that there will be photo & video in the next couple"a" days.

Jeep_jk112

Back at ya darren and lisa, for organising it!!!
Good to see some of the cane toads, cross enemy lines for the weekend :D

Last edited:

billolga

Got home around 4pm after crap traffic & RAIN but who cares when we have had a great time with new & old friends & I don't mean old like US!;)

Thanks Darren & Lisa for organizing this - photo's to come after the usual clean up.

prawns

What a awesome event!!

Great job Darren and lisa for organising the whole event - What a success I loved it :)

Thanks also for feeding me when I bought the wrong gas line for my cooker :D :rolleyes: I really appreciate it and Lisas cooking is superb! What a tops roast and that sweet potato bake was incredibly tasty!

Was great to put some names to faces and everybody is soooo nice and friendly! and I appreciate all the advice on how to 4wd properly and being allowed in peoples cars to see how its done :) (Im a real novice at this stuff so it was great to watch and learn from the pros)

Im uploading photos and video now (nearly done) I will start a new thread in the trip report section I guess to stick them in if somebody doesnt beat me to it :)

Turns out after checking my gps log it took me 5 hours each way (I thought it was 3.5 lols, guess time flys when your enjoying the scenery - and I did stop for photos I guess :D )

Gavo

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hope everyone's travels home were okay! Especially the qld crew!
I had an awesome time, was brilliant to catch up with so many people! And have a beer with everyone!
Again thanks to everyone one and Darren and Lisa for the hard work organizing the trip!

Toddyh

Thanks Darren and Lisa for organising everything. A weekend like that doesn't come together without a lot of hard work. Very much appreciated. We had a great time. Thanks to everyone else who came out and made it the great weekend it was.

BarKer

Thanks to Darren and Lisa for organising the trip, we ( including the mutt) had a ball... cheers..