June Long Weekend Mini Middle Earth 2013

prawns

The paj better not leak hahahhahah

I originally just had the mattress setup in the boot without the tent - and I was planning on just bringing the tent "as backup"

So last week I set the tent up in the backyard just to be sure it all went together ok and wasnt missing bits - then I looked over to the Paj, then I looked at the tent, then back to the Paj again (you can guess the rest - the tent slides straight in/out already erected so that was real easy :D)

Just to be dumb - I left it there. The tent has a small sunroof also - which kind of lines up with the Pajeros sunroof so I get to do the "stargazing" like you get with a swag, while being out of the night air. Win+Win :D

If I want to, i can just pull the whole tent out of the Pajero in a few seconds and dump it on the ground for storage purposes also - As it stands though, I get to park my rig at Bylong - and Im already setup! - nothing to do but drink beer! How easy is that :)

stressless

4x4 Earth Contributer
Got tonight off work so we will be leaving the Coast at 6am.WooHoo bring on the weekend.
just need to finish packing the camper n were off.

prawns

Great stuff Darren :)

Dont forget to pack the roast dinner :D

I reckon I should be arriving at Bylong around lunchtime tomorrow I guess (or perhaps a little earlier)

Will see you there mate - How exciting is it getting now!

stressless

4x4 Earth Contributer
Great stuff Darren :)

Dont forget to pack the roast dinner :D

I reckon I should be arriving at Bylong around lunchtime tomorrow I guess (or perhaps a little earlier)

Will see you there mate - How exciting is it getting now!

Fridge is packed and roast all sorted.:D:D
See you out there Daniel.:D:D

stressless

4x4 Earth Contributer
anyone else coming from Wollongong?

Hey Rob, most are coming from Sydney, there are some coming from Moss Vale.
Just check out the last couple of pages of the thread to see who's leaving from Sydney,you might be able to meet up with them.

Cheers Darren.

robwebbie

Cheers Darren,

If there is someone leaving tomorrow sometime to go Bylong, I will most probably be coming if I could tag along with you, I'll be leaving Wollongong and head up Picton Road I guess.

As I don't know where I'm going haha, please feel free to throw me a line.

Cheers

cloughcarib

Cheers Darren,

If there is someone leaving tomorrow sometime to go Bylong, I will most probably be coming if I could tag along with you, I'll be leaving Wollongong and head up Picton Road I guess.

Cheers

Not sure what time you can get away, but there's a convoy leaving Glenbrook(base of the Blue Mountains) at 12:30-1pm.

yobboford

Cheers Darren,

Cheers

I am in the Narellan area if you want to come thru and along northern road, I guess I will be leaving my place around 11 or a little after, then heading to Glenbrook for a bite to eat and wait for the others meeting us there before all heading up together.

give me a yell if you want on 0416 149 970.

Cheers Rob.

Gavo

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey guys, who was meeting at Glenbrook again? Also what time and where at Glenbrook? Looks like I'll be working in St Mary's tomorrow, not windsor, so shouldn't be a problem to leave bit before lunch and shoot up to Glenbrook!

Russman76

Hey guys.. so wish i was going, we couldn't get a sitter for the 3 nights, only 1, and a wee bit too cold to take them out, especially when they're water rats, and it's too far for just 1 night, so we are doing Sunny Corner to Capertee (trying to find Jackass hill) on Saturday and staying at Rydal Pub :D, (with out munchkins).. so, just putting it out there, if anyone comes back early, we'll be at Mt Walker on Sunday, with a few other people... UHF CH 12.

Cheers, Russ...

cloughcarib

Hey guys.. so wish i was going, we couldn't get a sitter for the 3 nights, only 1, and a wee bit too cold to take them out, especially when they're water rats, and it's too far for just 1 night, so we are doing Sunny Corner to Capertee (trying to find Jackass hill) on Saturday and staying at Rydal Pub :D, (with out munchkins).. so, just putting it out there, if anyone comes back early, we'll be at Mt Walker on Sunday, with a few other people... UHF CH 12.

Cheers, Russ...

When are you heading up the hill Russ? More than welcome to join the convoy til you leave GWH if the times coincide.

stressless

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey guys, who was meeting at Glenbrook again? Also what time and where at Glenbrook? Looks like I'll be working in St Mary's tomorrow, not windsor, so shouldn't be a problem to leave bit before lunch and shoot up to Glenbrook!

hey Gavo, Cloughcarib(Clough),Yobboford(Rob)robwebbie(Rob) are leaving from Glenbrook around 12:30/1:00pm give Yobboford a ring Ph number is back 1 page.

cloughcarib

hey Gavo, Cloughcarib(Clough),Yobboford(Rob)robwebbie(Rob) are leaving from Glenbrook around 12:30/1:00pm give Yobboford a ring Ph number is back 1 page.

Gavo, you have my #. I'll let you know when I leave home.

Surfboy and Dawnkaed are in the convoy. I think Billolga was going to make it as well:).

And robwebbie(sorry if I got it wrong) is joining too.

Jeep_jk112

Cheers, Russ...

I'VE DONE THAT HILL!!!!! :D:D:D
Think i'll pack in the morning aswell as change turbo pipes.
aiming for a 9am departure, should have me knocking back a bevvy at bylong at lunch

Russman76

When are you heading up the hill Russ? More than welcome to join the convoy til you leave GWH if the times coincide.

Not until early Saturday morning mate, no baby sitter till then.. I want plenty of photo's/video to laugh at mate, keep the camera rolling :D:D...

Russman76

I'VE DONE THAT HILL!!!!! :D:D:D

WHERE IS IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL.... going south from Capertee to Sunny, I know it's near the pinnacle, is it after the pinnacle? how far?

Matt, any chance you can somehow show/reference on a map? via FB or on here?

Jeep_jk112

WHERE IS IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL.... going south from Capertee to Sunny, I know it's near the pinnacle, is it after the pinnacle? how far?

Matt, any chance you can somehow show/reference on a map? via FB or on here?

I was merely a sheep blindly following the sheppard on that trip but we were doing that run sunny corner to capertee...
Scotty or bugs may know, knowing bugs he may have dropped a waypoint on the hema?
It was a tougher climb then walker for ze jeep, almost needed recovery from a massive gq i sent up first (just incase lol)

bugsy

I was merely a sheep blindly following the sheppard on that trip but we were doing that run sunny corner to capertee...
Scotty or bugs may know, knowing bugs he may have dropped a waypoint on the hema?
It was a tougher climb then walker for ze jeep, almost needed recovery from a massive gq i sent up first (just incase lol)

Hey russ ring me tomorrow and give you directions cheers .have a good weekend at bylong guys if wasn't moving house would be there for sure cheers bugsy