Julimar Forest with the Churchlands High School Fathers Group - A day out learning to 4WD

Karl Fehlauer

My 4WD Club took some fathers and there kids out for a day to teach them how to use their 4WDs off road - most had little experience but that was restricted to very basic stuff.

We had nine vehicles / fathers and about 15 kids and everyone enjoyed themselves.

We gave them a run down on 4WDing such as tyre pressures, how to conduct a recovery and then set them a couple of basic courses to get their confidence update before heading off and having a play.

They all did good and even the VW Tuareg did very well and surprised me.

Karl

2019-10-05 4WD - 005-Edit.jpg

2019-10-05 4WD - 011-Edit.jpg

2019-10-05 4WD - 016-Edit.jpg

2019-10-05 4WD - 020-Edit.jpg

2019-10-05 4WD - 023-Edit.jpg

Karl Fehlauer

Its a great spot with some good tracks etc - unfortunately there is a lot of rubbish left behind by idiots :mad::mad:

Might have to organise a clean up some time next year.

Karl

isaashwolff

My 4WD Club took some fathers and there kids out for a day to teach them how to use their 4WDs off road - most had little experience but that was restricted to very basic stuff.

We had nine vehicles / fathers and about 15 kids and everyone enjoyed themselves.

We gave them a run down on 4WDing such as tyre pressures, how to conduct a recovery and then set them a couple of basic courses to get their confidence update before heading off and having a play.

They all did good and even the VW Tuareg did very well and surprised me.

Karl

View attachment 63946

View attachment 63947

View attachment 63948
Unfortunately, I didn’t have that experience at school. It's good to see that even those with little experience have the opportunity to learn the basics, such as tire pressure and retreading procedures. Nine fathers and about 15 children enjoyed this adventure. My father said as soon as I finish school then I will have a car. Therefore, I am now all in training looking for how to find sources for a research paper, I found https://papersowl.com/blog/how-to-find-sources-for-a-research-paper defines reputable sources and I think I need this will do. I still need to pass all subjects with flying colors. I still have no idea how to do this. But I have motivation - I want a Volkswagen.
View attachment 63949

View attachment 63950
How much does what cost?
A training day
A 4wd
Joining a club
All have different prices
Wie viel kostet ein Allradantrieb?

Last edited: