Jokes

Rusty Panels

We've been getting a bit serious here, and I reckon that Trabant quality control qualifies in the joke category.

A mate of mine bought a new Ford Falcon years ago and was complaining of a water leak around the boot lid. He took it to the dealer to have repaired. They locked the young apprentice in the boot with a torch and a big hammer and told him to hit anywhere that leaked while they hosed the outside.
True story, and No it didn't fix it!

Rusty Panels

Just spotted this video on reasons why tourists should NOT be visiting Australia. I'd guess it's a setup but is pretty funny stuff anyway.

***Course language warning***

Traveller

I told my wife the our phones were spying on us.
"Nonsense" she said. I laughed. She laughed. Siri laughed. Alexa laughed.
Actually happened to the wife and I a couple of weeks ago- we were talking about something and I said I will have to google it when we got home and her phone piped up that it couldn't until we turned the data back on!

Chatty

Actually happened to the wife and I a couple of weeks ago- we were talking about something and I said I will have to google it when we got home and her phone piped up that it couldn't until we turned the data back on!
If I'm using Waze or Android Auto in the car and an ad comes on the radio using the words "Hey Google..." the bloody thing will then follow the instructions.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
140004456_246595003699717_1726519178626986770_n.jpg