Jokes

dno67

Screenshot_20200731-170140_Instagram.jpg

discomatt

I have found an excellent covid test.
Pour 1 shot of your favorite spirit, mine is single malt scotch. Smell it, if you can smell it that is the first pass, taste it is the 2nd pass and a very good indication you are not infected. I have been testing myself at least 6 times per day just to be safe.
Today I had a minor headache so started testing early as that can also be a symptom. I will continue to test myself as deemed necessary

discomatt

So that's where the love affair for Rovers comes from.
No not really, I hated them like everyone else when I worked on cars for a living and it wasn't untill years later when I was convinced by a mate to buy my first one for $1500 and then realised most of the LR talk was BS and they are in fact a cheap, reliable, comfortable and very capable 4wd :)
EDIT : well cheap to buy, maintaining the new one is certainly not cheap:eek:

dirvine

[/QUOTE]
Going to the wrong mechanic Dicomatt. I do the 12500k (not required by LR but I do it for my own peace of mind) service myself and the 26K service is done by Indy. Never been over $900......yet. Think how much a Tojo costs with service requirements to keep warranty valid of 10K or 6 months. I know and the Disc was cheaper when I had both new cars. Also the Disco had no recalls, Tojo had 3!

discomatt

Also the Disco had no recalls, Tojo had 3!
Thats because JLR Australia are crap, nothing to do with the quality of product.
None of my services have come even close to $900 but I have replaced all fluids, including auto, F&R brakes and LCA bushes, yep expensive to maintain if its done properly. I do have a great indy that looks after me :)

Albynsw

Going to the wrong mechanic Dicomatt. I do the 12500k (not required by LR but I do it for my own peace of mind) service myself and the 26K service is done by Indy. Never been over $900......yet. Think how much a Tojo costs with service requirements to keep warranty valid of 10K or 6 months. I know and the Disc was cheaper when I had both new cars. Also the Disco had no recalls, Tojo had 3!
[/QUOTE]
$330 capped price services from a Toyota dealer is not expensive is it?

dirvine

$330 capped price services from a Toyota dealer is not expensive is it?
[/QUOTE]
Was not available (at least I cannot remember) or even offered when I bought mine. The 3 services I paid for were each +$500. Maybe I got ripped off. In any case this is Jokes!!

boobook

Recently there have been a number of posts on Earth suggesting that Daniel Andrews and his Government have been behaving like TV bone head characters.

I don't think that is a fair comparison.

On behalf of 4x4 Earth, I would like to extend an apology to The 3 Stooges, and Sergent Schults, Dumbo, and others. The suggestions are not fair to you all.

:)