Jellore State Forest part 2

Gebsta

Thanks aids84 for the recommendation, we had heaps of fun down there.
Ive put together another video of the terrain for those interested. Video Here

20191006_024521575_iOS.jpg 20191006_013404280_iOS.jpg 20191006_013426052_iOS.jpg 20191006_020027912_iOS.jpg 20191006_044414542_iOS.jpg

old parthy

Good to see you guys found the same tracks we did... Maybe in a few weeks i should put on anther trip down there and do some more tracks.. find something new that i haven't done yet? Did you see the small track on the right to the entry of that one you did on the left? it cuts out about 600 meters of the road .... you should do it going down 1st .. and then up... lots of fun for almost stock cars.

Gebsta

Good to see you guys found the same tracks we did... Maybe in a few weeks i should put on anther trip down there and do some more tracks.. find something new that i haven't done yet? Did you see the small track on the right to the entry of that one you did on the left? it cuts out about 600 meters of the road .... you should do it going down 1st .. and then up... lots of fun for almost stock cars.
Im not sure if its the one your talking about but we did find another track on the way out but it had road closed about 1k down it. I believe it had a sign called "The CRAGS" or something like that. Is that the one?

old parthy

Im not sure if its the one your talking about but we did find another track on the way out but it had road closed about 1k down it. I believe it had a sign called "The CRAGS" or something like that. Is that the one?

The track you guys where on looks like the one that starts near a rest area with about 3 or so off shoots ? Its seems you come down an incline from the lookout and as the road turns left ,,,,, thats when you take the left off shoot for that track you guys were on ... If you had looked right you may have seen a short track that went up the hill... All it does it cut off the corner of the road .. Lots of fun and technical..
Also as you enter the main track/road from the start about 100 meters in there is a large open area that most air down in.. and park up the trial bike trailers. you will see 3 off shoots (on ones right) towards the power lines.. They are good too... A little harder great for those who want to try technical with their 4wd , I know there's other tracks down there .. I haven't been on those yet.. the power line it self , i drove a little , but didn't seem to offer up much.. But that 's not saying it don't.
Just that on the times that iv'e been down there we went down one, got to power lines and then travelled a little ....and went back in the the bush...
Those were the 1st tracks i took Romy on a few weeks back and then finished on that track you guys took the photos on. '
If you guys plain on going back again i'm happy to put on anther trip in a few weeks... And show you the tracks i'm talking about.. If we have 3 to 6 cars on the day we can get most of these tracks done in about 4 hours with out rushing it.. If it rains before hand then add an 1 hour to trip.