Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon 4 door 2007

Rodxj

Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon 4 door, 2007

Good Points
Fair dinkum factory specced offroad equipment. Lockers, 4 to1 transfercase, swaybar disconnects, rock sliders. Roof options that allow you to choose whether to run the hardtop, halftop, softtop, no top.

Bad Points
These puppies will require a lift if you want to get the most out of them.

What mods have you done?
The following mods were done by the previous owner,
lift kit, US style front bar, 33's, a couple of lightforce spotties and UHF radio.

What mods are on the list to do?
The factory took care of the good stuff, I would like to fit a rear steel bar and a drawer setup in the cargo area.

Why did you buy this vehicle?
After test driving a TJ Wrangler when they first arrive in OZ, I wanted one bad, but once reality set in, I realised they have a limited storage space and a almost useless towing capacity.
So being a family guy I bought a XJ which proved to be a bloody good vehicle, on and off road.
Once I heard Jeep was making a FOUR door Wrangler, I knew it would only be a matter of time until I got my hands on one. After reading the spec sheets for the new Rubi, I reckoned that one would do me nicely, thankyou.
I had the choice of buying a new Wrangler Sport or a second hand Rubicon....................I'm happy I chose the Rubi

How often do you go offroad?
Whenever I get the chance

What will your next vehicle be?
I have a slight feeling it will be a jeep lol

Attachments

• JK@ the Springs 4x4 park 007.jpg
    JK@ the Springs 4x4 park 007.jpg
    862.9 KB · Views: 109

Pure Yobbo

Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon 4 door, 2007

Good Points
Fair dinkum factory specced offroad equipment. Lockers, 4 to1 transfercase, swaybar disconnects, rock sliders. Roof options that allow you to choose whether to run the hardtop, halftop, softtop, no top.

Bad Points
These puppies will require a lift if you want to get the most out of them.

What mods have you done?
The following mods were done by the previous owner,
lift kit, US style front bar, 33's, a couple of lightforce spotties and UHF radio.

What mods are on the list to do?
The factory took care of the good stuff, I would like to fit a rear steel bar and a drawer setup in the cargo area.

Why did you buy this vehicle?
After test driving a TJ Wrangler when they first arrive in OZ, I wanted one bad, but once reality set in, I realised they have a limited storage space and a almost useless towing capacity.
So being a family guy I bought a XJ which proved to be a bloody good vehicle, on and off road.
Once I heard Jeep was making a FOUR door Wrangler, I knew it would only be a matter of time until I got my hands on one. After reading the spec sheets for the new Rubi, I reckoned that one would do me nicely, thankyou.
I had the choice of buying a new Wrangler Sport or a second hand Rubicon....................I'm happy I chose the Rubi

How often do you go offroad?
Whenever I get the chance

What will your next vehicle be?
I have a slight feeling it will be a jeep lol

Nice Jeep - I have seen some of these JK's off road (not Rubi's) very capable you are right they need a lift and tyres but once they have that go awsome.

Keep us updated on how it is going.

Jeeptheone

Rod,

Great to see you on the 4x4earth forum. Nice rig as always. We will need to go for another wheel soon to the secret spot!

JTO