Jakems Farm

Spooner

It looks like a good place for youngsters to burn off some steam and have some fun without destroying state forests & parks areas.
Cool :)
They should have one here in Vic , out at Sunbury or similar

It looks like a good place for youngsters to burn off some steam and have some fun without destroying state forests & parks areas.
Cool :)
They should have one here in Vic , out at Sunbury or similar
The young fellas love it mate. Dont get me wrong there are some gnarly tracks there, at one point 1 or 2 roll overs every weekend. The EPA made him close off a couple of good creek crossings and a run up thru a natural spring so he had to make a few other mud areas for those inclined to enjoy that stuff.

Insurance is expensive which contributed to the price rise but like you say mate, if it keeps em out of areas they shouldn't be then its all good.

Spooner

The young fellas love it mate. Dont get me wrong there are some gnarly tracks there, at one point 1 or 2 roll overs every weekend. The EPA made him close off a couple of good creek crossings and a run up thru a natural spring so he had to make a few other mud areas for those inclined to enjoy that stuff.

Insurance is expensive which contributed to the price rise but like you say mate, if it keeps em out of areas they shouldn't be then its all good.
I would have a go , Im 55 in a couple of months , do they offer a over 55's discount :D