It's a GIRL!!!! New Addition to Team Yobbo

knot_gillty

A big congratulations to Mat and Tanya (Pure Yobbo) on the safe arrival of their baby girl Eloise Mary Jean Brady at 7:05pm tonight. Weighing in at a respectable 3.82kg. Thats means we have a girl Bogan, as thats what mini Yobbos are called.....:D:D

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey Tanya, congrats for all the work you have done and for the future. Mat congrats, don't forget to help out and change the nappies.

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Geez Gilly!! Your quick!!!!

All good mum n Bub. I reckon Dad nearly would have keeled over nearly! Congrats to all!

Now watch the hairline receed!!:rolleyes:

sandy jeep

Congrats ...i love baby girls...how perfect ...a daddys girl so special...every mother should have a daughter ..lol

_KT_

Congrats Mat and Tanya. We're hanging out to see photos over here!

Really glad to hear it all went well and everyone is healthy.

Sandy... I've got a couple of spare girls I'm happy to loan out too. :p

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
We should pack 1/2 a dozen 3-12 year olds of to yobbo before Tan gets home!! A few days should break his spirit!!

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
congratulations matt and tanya "a little ray of sunshine"

gilly you are going to get slapped big time

ChallengeLee

Couldn't be more happier l tell ya...what wonderful news!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

All the very best to you Mat and Tanya....all l can say is that parenthood can be the most wonderful and awe inspiring and rewarding time of your life but can also be the most challengeing...but at the end of the day as they drift off to sleep and look at you with peace and serenity you know it is all worthwhile and that the love you have for your child is never ending.

God Bless you and your beautiful family Mat.

Lisa

Attachments

• MJZ312 edit.gif
    MJZ312 edit.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 49

ChallengeLee

Oh Lee! That's beewtifull!!

You shed a little tear, did'nt ya?? Not Clucky are ya??

Nope, no way in hell...I've done my bit....my man/child is more than enough.
I just look after the little treasures now...best way to be be...look after them, love them and give them back and get paid for it ;):D

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yobbo's a bit tired!!

That's alright Mat! You've done the hard bit now. It's a walk in the park from now on. Go and have a big long sleep cos ya can now. Then, Tomorrow, you can go to the pub with ya mates for as long as ya like!

Reckons he's tired now!! heheheahhahaehhahehhahhehhaheheahhahaha!!

Patriot

Administrator
Hey Matt and Tanya,

Congratulations. It is very exciting. Hope Tanya and Eloise are both doing well.

Rest up now Yobbo while you can - you're in a for a fun ride!

Congrats again. Looking forward to the photos.

James + Tina

Grumpy

Well mate now all the easy stuff is out of the way get ready and prepare yourselves for the ride ahead, most of the time it should be a good ride until you hit the bumpy sections and believe me there will be lots of them. Congratulation to you both and hope all goes extremely well for you both from here on in, Cheers

ps. Oh and Matt we do know who did all the work on this baby!