Is it possible?

kampalms

Hi. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the Mount Barney region along the QLD and NSW border?. I was hoping to link up a track from Burnett creek rd on the western side of Mount Barney, south through to Lindsay creek or Woodenbong area. I have an old 4wd map that shows a track but nothing is shown on recent maps. Thanks for any help.

cam04

Burnett creek rd is a nice dirt drive which then can link with the head road up to the Condamine track to Killarney then legume? Condamine rd is closed as of last weekend from more rain but reopens quickly. Apart from that I don’t know of any others on that side that make it through. If you find out I’d love to hear about it.

kampalms

Hi yeah I came down Burnett Creek rd a few months back until I came to the No Through Road sign at the Fletcher rd turn off. So I went Fletcher rd way and Carneys creek rd and White Swamp rd through to Woodenbong. But I’d definitely like to see if I can push through down Burnett creek rd to Woodenbong if it’s possible like my old map shows. But with the No Through Road sign and the new maps showing nothing, I don’t like my chances.

CTL

I did it years ago on a motorbike. I think I rode through somebody's back yard at one stage . I would be surprised if the road is open