Introduction letter

the organiser

Hi there fellow 4x4 members,

Thought it was time to join this group, I am twinstacks wife, I drive a Toyota Rav4 AWD and have never really done any 4wheeling myself. We did take her out a couple of weeks ago up to Chichester Dam and Twinstacks was surprised by her performance, nothing like the 351, but it got us there and came home covered in mud. Yes well what better way to be introduced to this sport.

Well I look forward to more adventures with the group and will catch up real soon.

Your new friend and lifetime member,

The Organiser:)

BILLBY

hallooo good morning

welcome , they are only shadows till you move out into the sun , go girl :cool:

raq1970

Welcome to the site Organiser. I guess that means as you are "The Organiser" that YOU are going to do the trip reports, take photos and video and post 'em etc?? Reallywitchywife would love that!

You got my vote :D:D

Split pin

Welcome to the site Organiser. I guess that means as you are "The Organiser" that YOU are going to do the trip reports, take photos and video and post 'em etc?? Reallywitchywife would love that!

You got my vote :D:D

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm So I guess we can expect some great events comming up for the members in NSW?????????????????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

the organiser

Well guys and gals I am happy to give it a go as long as I don't offend or step on anyones toes. But I do believe the experienced members could certainly guide me and help me but I am willing to help out Take care everyone have a great week and if you are out there driving remember to have fun and take care doing so.

Split pin

Well guys and gals I am happy to give it a go as long as I don't offend or step on anyones toes. But I do believe the experienced members could certainly guide me and help me but I am willing to help out Take care everyone have a great week and if you are out there driving remember to have fun and take care doing so.

I have faith in your organisation abilities I saw them in action over the week end :rolleyes:;);)

What with the new tent and all