Interesting Utube vids - just for entertainment, of course!

discomatt

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING ??? WHO KNOWS BUT IT IS POSSIBLE ???
Of coarse big brother is watching , you can't control billions of people and have them do what there told and keep control of your not watching there every move and monitoring general sentiment to decide on the next move, ah paranoid conspiracy crap, or is it?

smitty_r51

Of coarse big brother is watching , you can't control billions of people and have them do what there told and keep control of your not watching there every move and monitoring general sentiment to decide on the next move, ah paranoid conspiracy crap, or is it?
Big brother probably is watching but i wouldn't worry about any govenrment control, most government IT projects can't find the on button, never mind petabytes of data to sort through to find out what you are doing on a wednesday night.

typhoeus

Big brother probably is watching but i wouldn't worry about any govenrment control, most government IT projects can't find the on button, never mind petabytes of data to sort through to find out what you are doing on a wednesday night.
Government outsources IT work, now, and they use privately collected data from places like . . . Google . . . Your mobile service provider . . . The apps on your phone. . .and other sources They use algorithms to search for what they want. It doesn't take long.

boobook

Given Edward Snowden released millions of secret documents without any regard for people's safety, or private conversations, he has good reason to suspect he is being spied on. In fact, isn't that EXACTLY what he did to others? Sharing private conversations. Bit of the kettle calling the pot black me thinks.

Perhaps he should just get a Huawei phone. He can keep assisting the Chinese military's cause with them spying after he handed them ( and everyone ) all the US military secrets while he was in China.

Credibility - ZERO Edward. At least if the Australian and US Government is spying on me YOU won't be in a position to release my private conversations to the entire world like you did last time.

discomatt

Its not about private conversations between a couple of numpties that are irrelevant in the big picture, its about keeping the masses subdued and continuing on the same consumer path without rocking the boat to much so society can continue and not just turn into anarchy.
The trouble is people think it is about their privacy as a singular entity

monk2

Its not about private conversations between a couple of numpties that are irrelevant in the big picture, its about keeping the masses subdued and continuing on the same consumer path without rocking the boat to much so society can continue and not just turn into anarchy.
The trouble is people think it is about their privacy as a singular entity
Hi Matt how goes it mate all good I trust :) and as for the comment who wants to be spied on any way one should be able to see the woman in ones life without some body trying to watch ;) if they are spying on me it is very dull and boaring I feel sorry for them :eek: just having a laugh mate monks

boobook

I was talking to my wife one night at home in a quiet, whispered tone.
She said "Why are you whispering, we're alone"
I said, "I think the devices are listening to our conversations".
She said "Don't be ridiculous, you are imagining it." and laughed.
Then I laughed......
And Alexa laughed, and Siri laughed.

monk2

use a constant duty heavy duty contacts relay been around for years they are or where used by Ambulance's namley the ford f250 and 350 to seperate the batterys while the engine is off no alternator running but also came with a switch set up to join the 2 batterys to start the truck if needed and they also ran 2 x alternators on them these relays have been around for years and they work a treat

smitty_r51

Problem with that is even at the speed limit a bike gets to that limit a lot quicker.

And I got knocked off my bike twice while stationary at a give way and a roundabout and got the Sorry Mate I didn't see you.

People don't pay attention to the road and it is getting worse with radar cruise and auto braking because they assume that will do the work for them

Hoyks

And I got knocked off my bike twice while stationary at a give way and a roundabout and got the Sorry Mate I didn't see you.

People don't pay attention to the road and it is getting worse with radar cruise and auto braking because they assume that will do the work for them

Did they ever? The last 2 accidents that I have had my car was parked and people drove into it.