Interesting Utube vids - just for entertainment, of course!

Grippy

I remember watching these buggers as a kid in the 80's, damn I feeling old!

Too much Vodka tonight, didn't realise old Leyland above had already been posted, how's the nostalgia hey, so here's another ripper

discomatt

Heading out to Bunyip for some fun in a couple of weeks so thought I would have a look on youtube to see if it had changed much from 10 years ago since my last visit, this is what I found :D
Hasn't changed much and chomping at the bit to flexing up the old bus and having a fun day on some tough tracks:D:D:D:D

Bomber2012

An interesting insight into America's car market with some very surprising numbers

This is not about buying a 4WD to take off road , again this is about the “look at me” market . In the USA the LR is the preferred mode of transport for rappers and drug dealers , it’s irrelevant to people in the market for a 4WD .

discomatt

Now I have heard it all, preferred car of rapists and drug dealers, I would have thought they would want the most reliable car possible for the getaway and insured police chase.
I just thought it was an interesting historical video ( even though some of the numbers quoted are clearly misleading due to different models in Australia all coming under the Land cruiser badge )

Bomber2012

Now I have heard it all, preferred car of rapists and drug dealers, I would have thought they would want the most reliable car possible for the getaway and insured police chase.
I just thought it was an interesting historical video ( even though some of the numbers quoted are clearly misleading due to different models in Australia all coming under the Land cruiser badge )
Rappers and drug dealers Matt , no idea what vehicle rapists prefer

Bomber2012

Interesting to note the biggest selling mod for LR’s in the states are the LED free spinning hubs .

Attachments

• 56DC3D33-013F-4855-ABFA-FBCD226F10FA.jpeg
    56DC3D33-013F-4855-ABFA-FBCD226F10FA.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 37

Bomber2012

I wanted to throw in a smiley emoji on those replies but don’t seem to have them on my phone ?
But you know when I’m taking the piss .

slivertoy

Heading out to Bunyip for some fun in a couple of weeks so thought I would have a look on youtube to see if it had changed much from 10 years ago since my last visit, this is what I found :D
Hasn't changed much and chomping at the bit to flexing up the old bus and having a fun day on some tough tracks:D:D:D:D

i have heard it's pretty chewed up at the moment, but i have been wanting to head up there too, hit me up, when you are going, if you want :)
Be good to catch up again.