Interesting Utube vids - just for entertainment, of course!

ian.c

That set up is one of the most irresponsible dangerous stupid things I've seen on u tube , rpms on a grinder are just too much for a chain, eventually it will disintegrate and probably wrap itself around the operator, no kickback safety bar, no clutch so the chain doesnt stop unless switched off and of course there is no oil, don't try it at home. Chainsaws are not something to fabricate in the shed, enough accidents happen using the real ones with the safety functions.

Albynsw

That set up is one of the most irresponsible dangerous stupid things I've seen on u tube , rpms on a grinder are just too much for a chain, eventually it will disintegrate and probably wrap itself around the operator, no kickback safety bar, no clutch so the chain doesnt stop unless switched off and of course there is no oil, don't try it at home. Chainsaws are not something to fabricate in the shed, enough accidents happen using the real ones with the safety functions.

Agree, the fabrication work he has done is very cool though but when you can buy a proper ( and safe) electric chainsaw for about $50 why would you bother

Spooner

heres something for RC fans, ( credit to a member of another well known forum)
That was Awesome mate , totally enjoyed it . I used to be a plastic modeller for years until my eyesight made it too hard.
What a Craftsman :)

SPOD_Here

I've been watching Ronny Dahl's vids from WA and think he's doing a great job to motivate people to enjoy all 4X4 offers. Top river crossing here across the Gascoyne river, nice sound track too, lov'n the growl of them v8 diesels! The only engine I'd consider trading the 1hd-fte for!

Last edited by a moderator: