installing a genuine holden colorado rg 2013 front bull bar

Phil Hunt

Hey guys

Just picked up a very nice genuine holden bull bar from ebay and got a mate helping me out installing it. Also bought 3 different spot lights and antenna.

So now im after some help from peoples experiences.

I need a installation guide including fog lights re fit and air bag issue

Ty
Hi,
any chance you could email the fitting instructions? It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Phil email: philhunt52@gmail.com

Countach7

Sorry to revisit but wanting to know how you guys got on with fitting... wanting to install spotlights on the Bullbar and can't seem to find an easy recipe for removal of the bar so I can get behind and under to tighten the nuts...asssitance appreciated.

mikewebster20

I seem to be getting the run around from holden saying that they have no copies of the installation guides that come with the bull bar. Does anyone have any other pictures of the installation guide??
Thanks

mikewebster20

Sorry to revisit but wanting to know how you guys got on with fitting... wanting to install spotlights on the Bullbar and can't seem to find an easy recipe for removal of the bar so I can get behind and under to tighten the nuts...asssitance appreciated.

Hey mate, any luck with getting any instructions on removal of the bar??

Countach7

Ended up biting the bullet and put it in to get done...saved my knuckles, and as a bonus, I scored a stubby screwdriver - it's somewhere in behind the bar - lost in transit!!!

Attachments

garlo

Sorry to dig up an old thread but how anyone go with a winch install on this bar. I got it with the impression that you can cut out the insert on the front of the bar?
My bar I got is a 2012/13 genuine going on a 2015 c7

CoolyRoo45

Hey all..... Jut wondering if anyone who has installed the genuine Holden RG Colorado bullbar can please let me know if the front fascia needs to be cut at all. Trying to figure out if it's worth taking to Holden to get it fitted or if my mechanic can do it without any installation instructions

Last edited:

SomeCant

Hey all..... Jut wondering if anyone who has installed the genuine Holden RG Colorado bullbar can please let me know if the front fascia needs to be cut at all. Trying to figure out if it's worth taking to Holden to get it fitted or if my mechanic can do it without any installation instructions
Yes, they cut the bottom off to mount the bar.