I Want One

grit

That would make a good base for a motorhome - could fill a lucrative niche market that Winnebago have not yet considered. ;)

grit

Might be a little hard to park at the shops - & washin the mud off might be an all day job (might burn the gerni out on that one).

mickyd213

Parking isn't a problem... the people who own the rice burners under it have the problem :D:D:D

Think of the positives...

bigger doghouse... (garage)
he who is bigger has right of way
You were married

Thats all for now... too early to think.

Add a couple more if you think of them.

Last edited:

Tats

Cool Dude

Do they come in PINK? Perhaps Heels could buy one! Come to think of it the bride would look good in one of those. She drives the Sportage at the same speed along the straights, through roundabouts and around corners - FAST - could be interesting.:eek::eek::eek:

Tats:cool:

Patriot

Administrator
Yeah, that is awesome. They look almost unstoppable, but I wonder how many gallons to the mile :)

James

Tats

Give me a go! Give me a go!

Pal, if you could afford one of these doozies, then fuel costs wouldn't be a consideration. Only tracks resilient enough to hold together under those threshing wheels, and straight enough for access would need to be considered. I remember going into Anne Rowen once when we had a lwb F100 in the convoy. We had to leave the vehicle behind and transport the occupants to our camp site because it couldn't negotiate the twisting track though a small forest. We picked it up on the way out.:D:D:D

Tats

Ouch!

Hey James, I saw just the vehicle for you for sale on the Wine H'way at Cessnock this week. A beatifully tricked up earlier model Hi-Lux. It looked as if it would be almost unstoppable. I suggested to the bride that we could sell her Sportage, and buy the Lux, so that I could take it on those weekends when I wanted something a bit "different". (The Jeep's still too new to damage, jusy yet.) I told her that with her long legs she'd easily climb up into the cabin to take it shopping, and it was a ute as well! I'm still recovering from the bruised ribs (and she managed that from the REAR left passenger seat without even touching my mate or his missus who were in the two remaining seats - struth she's deadly accurate! It really looked good.;););). See, Pal, I'll try anything for a mate . . .

grit

Hey James, I saw just the vehicle for you for sale on the Wine H'way at Cessnock this week. A beatifully tricked up earlier model Hi-Lux. It looked as if it would be almost unstoppable. I suggested to the bride that we could sell her Sportage, and buy the Lux, so that I could take it on those weekends when I wanted something a bit "different". (The Jeep's still too new to damage, jusy yet.) I told her that with her long legs she'd easily climb up into the cabin to take it shopping, and it was a ute as well! I'm still recovering from the bruised ribs (and she managed that from the REAR left passenger seat without even touching my mate or his missus who were in the two remaining seats - struth she's deadly accurate! It really looked good.;););). See, Pal, I'll try anything for a mate . . .

Imagine the wine you could bring back from your hunter trips with one of those Tats! ;)

Tats

Hic

Hey Grit, I'm already in deep poo for even mentioning that I saw the damn vehicle. I also saw an older model Troopy diesel today, it'd make a great conversion to go touring in around the outback. I got inspired by Ken Duncan's book "Life's an Adventure". Never mind, besides I love my little Cherokee . . . I wonder how much wine I can fit in a 16' caravan?????:D:D:D

grit

Hey Grit, I'm already in deep poo for even mentioning that I saw the damn vehicle. I also saw an older model Troopy diesel today, it'd make a great conversion to go touring in around the outback. I got inspired by Ken Duncan's book "Life's an Adventure". Never mind, besides I love my little Cherokee . . . I wonder how much wine I can fit in a 16' caravan?????:D:D:D

You got room on the draw bar for one of those refrigeration units?

That last vid of the Tatra - seems like he forgot to disengage the lockers before hitting the roundabout!