i want one

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
buggered if i know but damn it looks good i thought motorcycle riders were temporary australians

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Must admit, I've got a bit to learn about what some drivers do with their fourbies! When I got my breath back after looking at that guy, I clicked a few simillar vids. Some were of fourbies going up sandhills faster than I go down the highway, and then sending tons of dirt and sand into space as they went over the top!

Like Aussie rules football. Spectacular to watch, but you would have to be crazy to go out on the paddock and join in - unless you had a death wish! Modern day gladiators. GO THE POWER!

But then again, crawling over the ridges and across the valleys, flying into Mount Buffalo in my old wooden glider, just a few feet above the tree tops, with not a decent paddock to land in for 30km or more, was something I was 'guilty' of in my younger years. Somehow got away with it!

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
You do realize he was driving a NISSAN! So maybe it was not the V8?????

Whatever, Good bit of gear!!

knot_gillty

I thought someone had knocked off my Cruiser and cut it down for a minute there. Thought he was stuck in 3rd too....:rolleyes:

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
You do realize he was driving a NISSAN! So maybe it was not the V8?????

Whatever, Good bit of gear!!

sorry frosty not on its best day going down hill with nos would your poootrol get up and bogey like that sucker but dont worry neither would my cruiser thats an awesome bit of gear and right up there in the frosty stile of driving :eek::D:eek::D lol

knot_gillty

sorry frosty not on its best day going down hill with nos would your poootrol get up and bogey like that sucker but dont worry neither would my cruiser thats an awesome bit of gear and right up there in the frosty stile of driving :eek::D:eek::D lol

Hang on cruiserlad, the tyres stayed ON the rims!!:D:D