I don't want to start a fight, but .......

Patriot

Administrator
Hey everyone,

At the risk of citing a riot, this is a hilarious video. Nothing soft gets in!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/isC32ev4Lw4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/isC32ev4Lw4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

James

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
Well done Patriot, how come there are no Nissan badges shown? I guess they were stopped way before the border.:D:D:D:D

:p:p:p:p:p to all Nissan owners :D:D

centaur

Well done Patriot, how come there are no Nissan badges shown? I guess they were stopped way before the border.:D:D:D:D

:p:p:p:p:p to all Nissan owners :D:D

Too right.. LOL.

See, even the ad people know what rigs to use when it comes to tough trucks.... :D:D:D

Nissans probably wouldnt even get to the check points, not unless being towed by a Toyota.....:eek::eek::D

Now who is going to start a fight, LOL......:rolleyes:;)

Go the Toyota's.....

kiwijaz

Too right.. LOL.

See, even the ad people know what rigs to use when it comes to tough trucks.... :D:D:D

Nissans probably wouldnt even get to the check points, not unless being towed by a Toyota.....:eek::eek::D

Now who is going to start a fight, LOL......:rolleyes:;)

Go the Toyota's.....

Nissans being towed by Toy..ota's aye you might need to check out the post on the Navara pulling out a Prado from a little mud puddle!!!!!!!

And Mark it was an advert to make Toy..ota's look good they couldnt have Nissan's in the advert cause they would outshine the Toy..ota's and make them look bad:D

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
:D Ooooohhhh Thems fightin words now.... Remember the Nissan can't even make it up the dirt road to the camp this weekend.. I know the diffs aren't that strong Jaz but its only dirt.

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
I was thinking they couldn't go far enough off-road to catch the Tritons.
Or the patrols.......

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
I think you'll find the Nissans took the hard track AROUND the check point. That way, the Tojo's could'nt follow!!:rolleyes:

JIMS JUMP UP!!!!!!! Remember!:D:D:D:D

Anyone???????:cool::cool:

Last edited:

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
I think you'll find the Nissans took the hard track AROUND the check point. That way, the Tojo's could follow!!:rolleyes:

JIMS JUMP UP!!!!!!! Remember!:D:D:D:D

Anyone???????:cool::cool:

Hey remember Frosty your Nissan only got up cuz mine was at the top with winch cable in hand taunting you.. You needed me.

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hey remember Frosty your Nissan only got up cuz mine was at the top with winch cable in hand taunting you.. You needed me.

That's true, which track did you take by the way??????????????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

NOT the hard one!! Only the 3 nissans got up. (1 woose winched) The 2 Toyota's FAILED!!:eek::eek::eek:

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
I dont even remember the Prado having a go took the chicken track if i remember correctly!!!!

Hang on a minute. If my memory serves me right and it DOES!

I was at least 4 cars from the lead and EVERY one drove by the big climb at Jims jump up but ME. I give the difficult one the first try which obviously taunted the NISSAN drivers with the complex who couldn't stand to be beaten by a Tojo. Isn't that how it went??

Big Rig

4x4 Earth Contributer
That's true, which track did you take by the way??????????????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

NOT the hard one!! Only the 3 nissans got up. (1 woose winched) The 2 Toyota's FAILED!!:eek::eek::eek:

Only cuz one toyota didn't even have a go and I was smarter. I stick by my motto, if i can't get up in low gear wth not more than 1500 RPM then let the rev heads do it with damage to their car just to fuel their ego's ;):D:D

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hang on a minute. If my memory serves me right and it DOES!

I was at least 4 cars from the lead and EVERY one drove by the big climb at Jims jump up but ME. I give the difficult one the first try which obviously taunted the NISSAN drivers with the complex who couldn't stand to be beaten by a Tojo. Isn't that how it went??

heheheeehheeehe:D

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Only cuz one toyota didn't even have a go and I was smarter. I stick by my motto, if i can't get up in low gear wth not more than 1500 RPM then let the rev heads do it with damage to their car just to fuel their ego's ;):D:D

hahahhahaaahahhaha.

Jims jump, Jims jump!!:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes: