Hyundia terracans

dammit01

never had a PROBLEM WITH IT its about to under go modification with bulbar with winch and a snorkel a long range tank

Terrafirma

Mate p!ease tell me or even better show us how you fit your winch and what brand .also where are you going to get bullbar from.
I have just fitted a pajero snorkel to mine

dammit01

hi it wont be till july before I get the bulbar and winch but you can get the bull bar though PEDDER,S SUSPENSION its from a company called ASFIR 4X4 they also sell armour for un der the car . did the Pajero snorkel work ok SHERPA 4X4 SELL TERRACAN SNORKELS FOR 245

Grumpa

Just bought a Terracan for the wife. Took it out on the tracks around Gembrook, Vic with no probs. Would like to know if any other members have had an issue with the back end feeling "soft". It has been lifted and has bigger tyres on it, i think it was setup for towing, and has airbags fitted inside coils. I am use to a leaf spring suspension so could just be me.

dammit01

I have IRON MAN suspension with the foam version 2inch lift and bigger Tyers the suspension is a bit soft but no problem been to remote areas including the Simpson fully loaded was never a problem was meant to put a bullbar winch compatible however money went elsewhere , I have the petrol version never had a problem

wadeo

Love my Diesel Terracan. Bought her 2nd hand and she's got 250K on the clock. Turbo Diesel. Put plenty of $$ into her but she's looked after us. Only real 4wd issue with them is low ground clearance. I've got front & rear lockers, TJM snorkel, Bridgestone Dueller MT's (265/75/16), 2 inch Dobinson lift with airbags in the rear. Dual battery. Pro-rack racks & basket. UHF.

dammit01

I have hankook Dynapros 265/75/16 have you got a bullbar try pedders suspension they sell a bullbar from ASFIR 4x4 that's winch capable

terradom

Love my Diesel Terracan. Bought her 2nd hand and she's got 250K on the clock. Turbo Diesel. Put plenty of $$ into her but she's looked after us. Only real 4wd issue with them is low ground clearance. I've got front & rear lockers, TJM snorkel, Bridgestone Dueller MT's (265/75/16), 2 inch Dobinson lift with airbags in the rear. Dual battery. Pro-rack racks & basket. UHF.
Hi wadeo
How do you find the Dobinsons lift? I have tough Dogs suspension and not really happy with the lift in the rear.
Dom

wadeo

Hi Terradom, I haven't had any issues with the Dobinsons lift. Couldn't fault it. Had mine fitted at Dobinsons at Brendale Qld. I've also previously had an EFS lift but found I got a little more height with the Dobinsons.

Known2

Howdy , thought I'd jump over from the mahindra thread and spread the word if I'm allowed.

Started up a Facebook group for owners of the "other" makes of 4wds. If anyone would like to join.

search: The Other guys offroaders

dammit01

20160923_033256404_iOS.jpg