Huggetts Crossing to Dargo via the Pinnicles

Grumpy

Moderator
Here is the start of a report and others should follow. This picture was taken at Huggett's Crossing on day 1.
 

Attachments

  • P3040019.JPG
    P3040019.JPG
    695.3 KB · Views: 295

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
some of those Niss thingys have strange hood ornaments

One looks like it broken as its lying on the ground
 

Traveller

4x4 Earth Contributer
3 GU's, 1 Navara, 1 Hilux and 3 80's

What a great trip, didn't take too many pics but here's a good one;
HighCountryMarch10027.jpg
 
Last edited:

teza h

Well-Known Member
I thought it was a 5/3 count in favour of the Toyota's

Well thats even better, up here in NSW some times it looks like a nissan club outing.Dont know whats goin on with that, it used to be all Toyota's with a sprinkling of Nissan ha!
 

Alien d2

4x4 Earth Contributer
I think I saw them some where else:p
Good to catch up breifly in Dargo guys:D

So what happened? (Or is it, what goes on in the mountains stays in the mountains:eek:)
 

Traveller

4x4 Earth Contributer
I think I saw them some where else:p
Good to catch up breifly in Dargo guys:D

So what happened? (Or is it, what goes on in the mountains stays in the mountains:eek:)

Yep, some things are better left where they occurred...
..can still here the faint twang of a banjo too:eek:

Can't recall meeting you myself, were you at the bowser or the pub?
 
Last edited:

Alien d2

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yep, some things are better left where they occurred...
..can still here the faint twang of a banjo too:eek:

Can't recall meeting you myself, were you at the bowser or the pub?

I was the one "pulling" a spare disco around:rolleyes:

Short story...
Meet some one as planed but he had hand held UHF and no car:eek:
It was 1.5Km down a track with starter motor not working(auto), Towed to Dargo.
Stayed at the Inn and patch up/repair to starter at Wonangata Caravan Park while we played Sunday in the other two toys:)
Refitted Monday and started 3rd try to owners releif.
 

Traveller

4x4 Earth Contributer
I was the one "pulling" a spare disco around:rolleyes:

Short story...
Meet some one as planed but he had hand held UHF and no car:eek:
It was 1.5Km down a track with starter motor not working(auto), Towed to Dargo.
Stayed at the Inn and patch up/repair to starter at Wonangata Caravan Park while we played Sunday in the other two toys:)
Refitted Monday and started 3rd try to owners releif.

He he, I did see that, but in a rare moment of weakness chose not to mention it and hang a bit on landys:D:D I was in the white Gu getting some juice.
I did hear that almost 90% of landys made are still on the road today, the other 10% made
it home:eek:
 

BUSHNUT

4x4 Earth Contributer
He he, I did see that, but in a rare moment of weakness chose not to mention it and hang a bit on landys:D:D I was in the white Gu getting some juice.
I did hear that almost 90% of landys made are still on the road today, the other 10% made
it home:eek:

You can be a b!tch sometimes Jok !:D:D:D
 

Alien d2

4x4 Earth Contributer
He he, I did see that, but in a rare moment of weakness chose not to mention it and hang a bit on landys:D:D I was in the white Gu getting some juice.
I did hear that almost 90% of landys made are still on the road today, the other 10% made
it home:eek:

Yes, but the figures are reversed:p
 

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
here is my only photo of the trip

me doing huggets in the prado
 

Attachments

  • Bourgoynes.jpg
    Bourgoynes.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 143

Grumpy

Moderator
Hey BEK nice Pic but to the keen 4x4er it's a Furphy, nice pic of crossing the MaCallister river on Bourgoyne track though.
 
Top