howdy

Ace

Hi all, was surfing google and found a link to this place, looks good. I have my own 4x4 site aswell, but you can never have to many. Looking forward to meeting a few of you out on the tracks.

I own a 98 Tdi Land Rover Discovery with TJM Bullbar, front and rear ARB lockers, maxi drive axles front and rear, ashcroft 4.11:1 crown wheel and pinion gears, 2in lifted king springs and OME nitrocharger shocks, GME TX3200 UHF and a Graeme Cooper heavy duty track rod.

Matt

centaur

Hi all, was surfing google and found a link to this place, looks good. I have my own 4x4 site aswell, but you can never have to many. Looking forward to meeting a few of you out on the tracks.

I own a 98 Tdi Land Rover Discovery with TJM Bullbar, front and rear ARB lockers, maxi drive axles front and rear, ashcroft 4.11:1 crown wheel and pinion gears, 2in lifted king springs and OME nitrocharger shocks, GME TX3200 UHF and a Graeme Cooper heavy duty track rod.

Matt

Sounds like a nice rig, mate..

Welcome to the site, and enjoy....

Just watch for the damn Emu's, lol.:D

Ace

Sounds like a nice rig, mate..

Welcome to the site, and enjoy....

Just watch for the damn Emu's, lol.:D

:D The poor old OME are on the way out i think, not sure what i will go with next when the budget will allow it.

The next thing on the list is a rear bar and sliders. I put it into a bank last June and bent the rear bar and dented the right rear quarter just above the light, so want to up rear end protection before i shell out the excess on the insurance to get the ding sorted. The doors have copped a hiding of late to hence the sliders.

Its slowly getting to where i want it but the budget it tight at the moment so its slow going. Its taken me 4yrs to get this far. Matt

Ace

Here are some pics guys, the last one is when i put the ding in the side, its up at zig zag above lithgow. It was on the weekend when Newcastle got flooded, the bank just gave out under the right front wheel and i dropped into the rut, when i tried to straighten up to drive out it put th back in, i didnt have lockers back then.

Attachments

• DSCF0028 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0028 (Medium).JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF0108 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0108 (Medium).JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 65
  • contactus1.JPG
    contactus1.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 61

Knackers

4x4 Earth Contributer
G'day Matt. Welcome to site. Sounds a good setup. Does seem to take a few years to build them up when you are working to budgets etc. Thanks for the pics.

Cheers
Knackers