Howdy everyone

Finder06

I've got an 2006 Nissan pathfinder SE I have recently purchased. Before that I drove nothing but Chevy Silverado's, however since they have been circling the drain as many of you know, I decided to break that bond and try the foreign industry. Like I say I just purchased it a little while ago and I have loved it every since I did the first test drive. I have been out and do a little bit of wheeling with it on my property so far, and it has done excellent, I haven't ever gotten close to getting stuck or hung up on anything. But there are a few places on my property that it gets pretty rocky and I haven't tried to take it back there yet for fear of bottoming it out and tearing it up. So if you have any information on lift kits for an 06' Pathfinder, please by all means flood my mailbox with that information I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm not trying to make it a monster truck, only about a 1", 2", or possibly 3" lift. Just enough to where I won't have to worry about bottoming out on anything.

Thanks,
Joe

Finder06

My old Rig

It was a Beast. I had a 2006 Chevy Silverado 1/2 with 285/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATM's, It didn't have a lift on it though, didn't need it. I could clear everything I needed to back on my property and that was good enough for me. With 330 Hp and 375 ft.-lb. of torque I could just power through to wherever I was headed. It would definitely make the hair on the back of your neck stand up when you put your foot down

Take it easy